Reviews for oh mother
angelg0722 chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Awwww hope you write another fanfic about how badass Tatara can be IF he chose to like the tres awesome display in chapter one. :D Pacifist he may be, but he's still a HOMRA member ;)
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Umm nice but u could've written more...well,its nice anyway.
MarluxiaSutcliff116 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
WRECKED!? ARE YOU NUTS!? This was awesome! XD You have no idea how hard this made me laugh at times XD SO MUCH love on you and this story XD
Shidou chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
i was "aww"-ing the whole way through! *gyaaaaaaa*
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Aww! I adore Totsuka and Mikoto xP
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This was so cute x3
Demitre chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
well that was sweet ;o; this ship needs more love, it seems MikMuna is the thing everybody is into, and the MikoTata fandom is tiny in comparison -sob-

but yes perfect. although it was said many times Tatara can't fight, i think if he was really enraged it'd be totally possible; i mean, nearly every person can give some sort of a fight if provoked, so yeah. and anyway the whole 'mom' idea, aw so fitting and perfect and yes.

i noticed your writing style is very dialogue-like, if that makes sense. when i read it, i feel like i'm reading something that's supposed to be said out loud, or as if someone was speaking the words to me. is that purposeful or is it just your style? i'm guessing it's the overall lack of long paragraphs/punctuation, too.

you did also switch Tatara's name sometimes, and he was referred to as Tostuka instead XD

a sequel would be great, especially some sort of cute thing a month before his death (for example, im not trying to be time-specific here), a week, the day on, the night when they find him, and then afterwards. some angst and fluff would be so lovely because this pairing is just asking for it.
gorjaegeous1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
this is so adorable
god bless you for writing a worthy mikotata
Yukio Sunshaine chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
This. This chapter...
-rips out heart- ALL MY FEELS!
This is too cute... ajdhaskjdad xDDD

Tatara's words were just... what I'd expect from him xD motherly and carelessly blunt and stuff zomg you became my favorite writer now. I just have to pinpoint my MOST favorite part that I read over and over (coz it is just that funny!):

"I don't care whatever you do, but if you're horny right now I'm afraid I can't do anything about that and it's really just best to jack off in the bathroom." There was a short pause. "Wait no, don't do that, I just cleaned the toilets."

-rofls- Oh dear, you've made me ship this ship too much (even though I've shipped it from the start)! Make more of the fluff! And no angst, please! I've had simply enough angst from K xDDD
Yukio Sunshaine chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Awwwwww!
Did I say it clear enough? I think I didn't
AAAAAWWWWWWWW! xD
I mean, this is simply just one of the cutest fics I've read in forever!
I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

You described each and every one of the Homra members with accurate precision and perfection. This was supposed to be a drabble but damn, man! You write so adorably and awesomely, I just can't-

-coughs- Anyway, yeah. I loved everything 'bout the chapter, including the dialogues, your Tatara descriptions and cute fluff in the end! :)
2lazy2thinkofaname chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Just so you know, you have not destroyed my ship, but have in fact made it even better!

And honestly I thought that impossible, but you did it!
UchihaNa chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
ohh nooo you must bear the perils of being in love with a mom brave Mikoto! Anddon't worry, your 'attempted' romance was pretty good,like, super hawt!
I'm awaiting the next chapter (please don't rush to the end, I can't bear the feelings that come with it)
UchihaNa chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
ASDFGHJKL THIS IS SO CUTE THAT I CANNOT EVEN
OMG TATARA YOU'RE TOO CUTE FOR YOUR DAMN GOOD! ( and what a badass)
Deaths Lie chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
my dear you dont fail! It is beautiful 3 No one cares to write for this ship. I love it and you should continue. .
Kaminari Rea chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I really liked this!
It would be great if you could continue this,I want to read more