Reviews for When I Look at You
Biff McLaughlin chapter 79 . 11/25/2015
What a surprise! I'm the one who should thank you. You've been entertaining me with your stories since ... 2010, I think! And this wrap up chapter was perfect, a lovely way to end this couple's story. I love this - "It's absolutely done, because we're doing it." Yes, Alistair turned out quite nicely.

Thank you for the engaging stories. When you try your hand at original fiction, sign me up! You've clearly got the chops for it, Mille, and frankly this fan fiction business excludes many people who would likely very much enjoy reading you. ) Cheers, Biff
Biff McLaughlin chapter 78 . 11/22/2015
Wow! That was as tense and exciting as the game and then some with your added narrative. Well done!
Biff McLaughlin chapter 77 . 11/22/2015
Bleargh, you may me get a bit teary eyed, for crying out loud. Well done!
Biff McLaughlin chapter 76 . 11/22/2015
Another very well written update!
Biff McLaughlin chapter 75 . 11/22/2015
Very well done!
Koreemenei chapter 78 . 11/4/2015
This chapter made me teary eyed, but in a happy way. The love that Alistair and Una have for each other makes me envious. It also showed how much Alistair has grown as a leader as he seemed to control of the final battle, and made the decision to strike the crucial blow instead of Una,so she and their unborn child wouldn't get fatally injured just in case the ritual didn't work. I can't wait to read the final chapters.
Koreemenei chapter 77 . 10/21/2015
Another amazing chapter! I'm going to miss this story when it ends, as it's become one of my favorites!
Ioialoha chapter 76 . 10/8/2015
Nice. Your Ali is growing up :)
Melysande chapter 75 . 9/24/2015
Brilliant and lovely twist to the Dark Ritual.
Ioialoha chapter 75 . 9/23/2015
That was surprisingly nice! Well done, writing this scene to be good, instead of borderline terrible.
Rixru chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
The second fanfic I ever followed! I'm only up to chapter 32,but I'd like to say keep at it! Your writing very obviously matures over time,especially the way you skip over bits and pieces (I will admit that I raised an eyebrow a few times in the beginning chapters when you skipped large chunks of story with a sentence,but the way you smoothly explained Haven just now without going into details of the scene in the store was quite well done).

Keep writing please,and thank you for posting this despite your reservations ;)
Takami L. Sagara chapter 74 . 9/3/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed how smooth combining the two scenes into one tirned out. Always wanted that in game... i continue to look forward for updates!
Biff McLaughlin chapter 74 . 9/3/2015
Anything I write now might be a spoiler for a new reader, so I will be careful... YES! Oh but all the angst that will surely follow... Who cares?! ) Great update, Mille.
Ioialoha chapter 74 . 9/2/2015
Oh that was much better played out than it was in- game
Biff McLaughlin chapter 73 . 8/31/2015
I wonder what an RPG would look like if it could handle any outcome at all? Because these moments in these games really annoyed me, because who the hell want to play real life where some things are just going to happen and you can't change them? D Great update, Mille!