Reviews for When I Look at You
Biff McLaughlin chapter 65 . 4/30
A great update! Love the ending, the emotion and tenderness. But ... I'm nervous to see where this is going, lol. Cheers, Biff
FenZev chapter 66 . 4/24
Ooooh you went the traitor route with Anora? Love it! She's such a wench sometimes lol. I have my doubts that it was enough though, they may be in some trouble. Need more ;)
Ioialoha chapter 66 . 4/22
That Landsmeet was messy. Not sure how I feel about it all. Still, entertaining.
Biff McLaughlin chapter 64 . 3/29
Knowing the many ways in which this piece of the storyline can go, I confess to being a bit nervous about what you may or may not have planned here. ) However, I am certainly enjoying the ride so far! Cheers, Biff
FenZev chapter 65 . 3/28
They needed this, been a while! And so much will change tomorrow. I feel for these two, I really do.
Biff McLaughlin chapter 63 . 3/28
Thanks for another great update! Cheers, Biff
FenZev chapter 64 . 3/28
I enjoyed you going further in depth with Riordan; such a great character that wasn't given enough time or love in game. Glad Anora can accept what's going on with her own father, even though I secretly love Loghain ;)
Ioialoha chapter 65 . 3/25
Sweet little filler chapter :)
FenZev chapter 63 . 3/7
I always wondered why Anora didn't know what was going on. You'd think her guards would alert her to a group of Tevinter's marching through Denerim lol.
Biff McLaughlin chapter 62 . 2/18
Another great update, but let me ask you... Did you make up the darkspawn taint business? I attributed Irminric's issues to lyrium withdrawal, but this is an interesting twist. Tragic, too, as I always imagined Alfstanna would rescue her brother and all would work out in the end. Looking forward to more! Cheers, Biff
FenZev chapter 62 . 2/12
This is the way it should've been! Not going table to table seeing who will talk, but addressing them all as a whole. Awesome change ;)
blueeyedbookie chapter 1 . 1/27
I'm finding it hard to grasp Una and Alistair as a pair so soon after finishing The Fate series, but I'm sure I'll warm up. :)
FenZev chapter 61 . 1/21
Finally she gets to where she belongs, in his arms. I'm surprised she was able to remain calm with Anora...I half expected her to lay the bitch out haha, but she is the product of her parents, and did well. It couldn't have been easy hearing her and Alistair getting along though, I know I'd be mad. But glad that everything worked out and that her parents approve ;)
FenZev chapter 60 . 12/10/2014
Odd to see Alistair and Anora getting along, but sweet in a way that he gets to give her something to think about. Maybe he'll realize he could do this king stuff!
Ioialoha chapter 60 . 12/10/2014
MOOOOOOOOOAR! God is love Ali showing her has a brain, at least a little. I also always loved how stupid that one guard is. What, does he think that the reputation is just for show?