Reviews for When Nightmares are Present
1029384756wow chapter 12 . 11/21
Hey ( whispers) Jamie is a boy! Just wanted to tell u ... And the story(screaming)is really good!
Rosycat chapter 5 . 11/15
Haha. Here it is- CONSTRUCTIVE, not corrective. :p
Rosycat chapter 4 . 11/15
Wow. Harsh. Lucky I like My favs being tortured... Oh, and Sorry about the Bulimia!
Rosycat chapter 12 . 11/15
PlaidOtaku chapter 8 . 9/20
"From what she could see from his exterior, he needed medical attrention' well nah duh!
Purestrongpoem chapter 4 . 9/6
Good chapter
DefendTheUndefended chapter 4 . 3/31
This is great so far! I was reading this and had my songs on shuffle and On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons came on and I'm like OH HECK NO! I guickly changed the song like faster than you can say man in moon Lol!
Grace chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
This was so good!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
OMG that last line was deeeep
whiteraven chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
NOOOO! I love ur writing! You are very talented and are awesome at torture and Jack's feelings. O really like reading fics where my favorite character is torn apart and put back together again and you are really good at the tearing apart!
AuroraeCanta1432 chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
What. An. Amazing. Story. You're writing is the bomb! I've been looking for stories like this and this dominates! I want to read more so please don't delete the whole thing from FF until the entire of your revised is up because I just want to read this over and over. What a masterpiece you've written!
thepeachykins chapter 12 . 9/13/2014
Wow. I love it! Please write more.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
Woah woah woah they are not literal crap they are fREAKING AMAZING! I love it. Your words have caused me so much pain, yet in a good way at the same time. I love this story, whatever you do with it will be fine :)
Kira L. Lawliet chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
I'm so glad I finally found one of my kind! Many people are to afraide to go as far... But that's good! I thought ice be alone in the world until DIS story was here! Keel going strong ...cause my morbid curiosity demands it! Have fun! And GOOD job!

Kira L. Lawliet