Reviews for When Nightmares are Present
disneyfreak223445 chapter 12 . 6/24
I have been searching for DAYS for your profile on ao3 and I can't find it anywhere! I will absolutely die if I can't get my hands on the rest of this story! PLEASE HELP!
Tammy chapter 12 . 3/20
1. Jack doesn't wear shoes. 2. Your torture moments and fantastic (I like to consider myself as an expert in torture, as scary as the sounds, I have never actually tortured anything besides a spider or two, but I do know many ways to torture, many many MANY "utensils" for torture...) I'm getting carried away. 3. This story is good and I think you should add more to it. :P BYE O.O
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 12 . 12/14/2015
Please update soon! I binge-read this in like 2 days O.o it's very gripping
1029384756wow chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
Hey ( whispers) Jamie is a boy! Just wanted to tell u ... And the story(screaming)is really good!
Rosycat chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
Haha. Here it is- CONSTRUCTIVE, not corrective. :p
Rosycat chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
Wow. Harsh. Lucky I like My favs being tortured... Oh, and Sorry about the Bulimia!
Rosycat chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
But what IS AO3? NOOO. DO IT ON FANFICTION
PlaidOtaku chapter 8 . 9/20/2015
"From what she could see from his exterior, he needed medical attrention' well nah duh!
Purestrongpoem chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
Good chapter
DefendTheUndefended chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
This is great so far! I was reading this and had my songs on shuffle and On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons came on and I'm like OH HECK NO! I guickly changed the song like faster than you can say man in moon Lol!
Grace chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
This was so good!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
OMG that last line was deeeep
whiteraven chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
NOOOO! I love ur writing! You are very talented and are awesome at torture and Jack's feelings. O really like reading fics where my favorite character is torn apart and put back together again and you are really good at the tearing apart!
AuroraeCanta1432 chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
What. An. Amazing. Story. You're writing is the bomb! I've been looking for stories like this and this dominates! I want to read more so please don't delete the whole thing from FF until the entire of your revised is up because I just want to read this over and over. What a masterpiece you've written!
thepeachykins chapter 12 . 9/13/2014
Wow. I love it! Please write more.