Reviews for Snippets
pewdiepie fan chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
you are a wonderful writer
Blonda17 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Short SWEET3 and to the point ... But a little sad at the end:( I really hate what Cosmo and Wanda's relationship has come to...
OddAuthor chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Great chapter. A lot of people wondered why Cosmo had started treating Wanda the way he did (especially in the fifth season). I'm glad to see you're dealing with that.
meerkatcosmo113 chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Thanks . I always feel sad for Wanda I'm a fan of Cosmo but I like story's about Wanda's feelings about Cosmo because it just forther shows how Wanda is a nice person that she put up with him I also like these story's cause just like Wanda lol I miss the old days too when he was nice to her and ps I can't stop reading these lol
meerkatcosmo113 chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Now that's what I call love see I can't see them doing that any more its sad please write more like this I love these story's there so cute
meerkatcosmo113 chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Now that was just so so sweet thats the cosmo I knew growning up not this one. the new cosmo is mean to Wanda, but when I was growning up cosmo would have done any thing to protect Wanda that was so sweet plus cosmo is my fav with Wanda but who doesn't love him .
meerkatcosmo113 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
That was so sweet cosmo and Wanda are no doubt the cutest couple ever and I agree Wanda and Juandissimo would not go together Juandissimo is too selfish
OddAuthor chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
I'm really enjoying this. I love Cosmo and Wanda moments. I can so totally imagine them dancing even without music. Can't wait for the next chapter.
OddAuthor chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Another very touching chapter. It sums up Cosmo's feelings very nicely. This is the Cosmo we all know and love! Not bright, but devoted to his wife!
OddAuthor chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Very sweet chapter. You perfectly summed up Cosmo and Wanda's relationship in just a few paragraphs1. I, incidently, agree about Juandissimo. I'm of the opinion that Wanda would not have be happy with him.