Reviews for Obeying Orders
Nynoo chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
NaruSasu is the best ! Thank you for this fic, always loved Hokage!Naruto so sexy
hikora chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Hehe. I hope that Sasuke learns his lesson.
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh my effing god! You. Are. The bomb. I don't normally enjoy yaoi but this has got to be the most awesomest beatest ish there is out there. Welcome to the dark side Naruto. :) A few typos here and there but overall, A1 :)
Sabriilyn chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
hoootttt!
GrimmKurosaki chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
H-holy, dear Kami... *dizzy with nosebleed* Now that's what I'm talking about!
ayabirkin chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
naruto in his hokage robe while doing the naughty with sasuke... God! that was hawwwtt! :) more please.
Illuminatedessence chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
o/o Fucking amazing.
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Dammit, that was pretty hot
S.F.Acronym chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Wow. That's all I have to say. The fact that you accomplished putting Sasuke in his place and adding a sadistic Naruto to the mix just made my day. I swear I couldn't be happier than I am now, I'm literally snickering quietly to myself, unless you decided to make a sequel. In which case I will love you forever.
Thanks so much for a good story, though I can't help but wonder what Sasuke actually did to earn his punishment, and I hope to see you in the future! :)
iloveanime1919 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
O.o wow... that was totally awesome! I usually like SasuNaru more but after reading this I'm starting to rethink that decision...anyways I really enjoyed reading this and I really hope that you write some more stories with Naruto and Sasuke! :D
Klmaschino chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Loved it! Your a great writer and hope to see more work (:
Kkas chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I don't know what I expected when I clicked on this, but I certainly wasn't let down. It was gorgeous, sexy, and somehow still really sweet. Great job!
3151 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
More of a SasuNaru fan...
but this...
was HOT! OwO
Aaron-TheStarfire-Turk chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Holy shit LOVED it. So much detail it was amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
woah. that was hot. also, really good for a second story. like, no grammar problems or inconsistencies that get in the way. awsome.