Reviews for Tempt Me Not
Nychell21 chapter 17 . 9/18/2014
OMG IT'S SO KUTE/BEAUTIFUL!·
Ikousi-sama chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
Read this a million time, I just kept repeating that jerking off chapter.
poiplepanda chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
holy shit that was... that was amazing.. im probably never gonna read a story that great again... TT/TT
Caitriona695 chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
This was quite the roller coaster of a story. When I started reading it on a lark, I thought it was just going to be silly sexing, but it really turned into something beautifully more. (though I'm wondering how Ichi and grimm are expecting their first child...)

Thanks for sharing with us! I appreciate it.
Caitriona695 chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
That church is full of hypocrites and should be burned to the ground...the people, not the building.

Thanks for sharing with us!
CleverImposter chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
Why is there no LOVE button for this site, I fudging LOVED this story... It's over now *sobs*
This was a work of art in itself, everything fell into place nicely, glad i decided to read this. :3 3 ;) ;) :p
Nychell21 chapter 10 . 12/25/2013
I loved this story :)
Daughter-of-the-Old chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
I read the McDonalds scene twice and I was cracking up the whole time -.-
Grimmpantera chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
Oh my Jesus, that was hilarious! It was like a rollercoater of emotions! I love it! Thanks for an awesome read!
CheshireeKat chapter 17 . 4/29/2013
OhEmmGee! Lol that was such a good fanfic! I really enjoyed that!
Yakujo Koniro chapter 17 . 4/26/2013
;LKJHGFDSA this was story was just to awesome for words an television! Everything was just *-* epic. I think I laughed about 300 times reading this. Thank you for writing this :D
PureVampirePriestess chapter 17 . 4/26/2013
Ahh that nice satisfying feeling that comes with a perfect ending. I just love to relish in that feeling. I just loved this story. The drama in it was so real for a teenage life transferring into an adult. The emotion in it really clung to me and even though I didn't cry my eyes teared up a bit. I truly loved this story. Thank you for submitting it to fanfiction.

Pure*
Patty-koi chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
At times I loved your story. At times I hated your sfory. And that my friend is the trademark of a great writer.