Reviews for Dangerous Circus Love
BlackKittyMoon chapter 3 . 8/5
I really liked this. It reminds me of Tarzan and I loved that movie. :3 The lemon was awesome too!
SleepyDreamerr chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
OMG please continue this story;-; it's an amazing story so plzz continue or I die! Lol but seriously I've been waiting a year since the last update when you deciding not to continue and I hoped that you would change your mind. Plz ;-; I fan
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Hey there :)
This is an amazing story and I really enjoyed reading it!
FUCKING IDIOT chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Aurelia Tepes chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
I absolutely loved the installments to this story and I think I want to create a sequel for this. I assume I can by the information on this Author's note?
Aria6 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
I honestly can't imagine how you could continue this. What exactly is wrong with Grimmjow and how on earth would he integrate into normal society? So yeah, continuing it might be too difficult. XD
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
People can write sequels all they want, but it isn't YOU, the original, that's doing it. -_- I still feel you should when u have the time to do it. I'm not saying do it right away. Just do it when some fics r done is all.

But please still think about it ok? I think it'd b worth your time.
itachifan incognito chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
While I'm sorry this isn't continuing, I understand that personal life comes first and I hope everything is alright? I know how hectic things can get, so if you ever want to vent shoot me a pm okay? Thanks for the two chapters, I really enjoyed reading c:
briar black death rose chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
that's okay that you didn't continue it. I liked it where it was and it was a nice ending.
Wrath4life chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
This was an interesting story but I feel like you should continue it. Mainly, Of Grimmjow finally being a little civilized except when it comes to love making of course lol. Thank you for writing this Story especially, if it's about a circus. ;)
27kirune12 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
I this story so much ! ! ! It kinda reminds me of Beauty and the Beast, I would like to see Ichigo helping Grimmjow ti be human again :3

8DD You made me so happy with Isshin'n statement of Grimmy deflowering Berry ! ! ! I hate any other bitc hes touching my lil' Berry TT

kitsunelover1 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
very sexy but I want more
foxlover101 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Lesson of the day make sure you use protection by the third act
Godling of Yin chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
This is a really awesome story, you should update it more and show how Grimm deals with the real world
Mountain-Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/15/2013