Reviews for Colin's Charming Captures
Crockett chapter 1 . 4/14
Lovely fic here. The pairing of Harry/Hermione is cliche, but the plot of this fic is very original and I enjoyed it.
I always liked Colin too. I despise the way Harry frowns upon him in canon. You'd think with the way he craves a friend he might be friendly with him instead of pushing him away just because he liked to take photos.
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 2/13
1000 gallons! Wow...I always thought a picture was worth 1000 words but that would do too lol ;-D

Sometimes we need an outside perspective shoved in front of our faces in order to really see the truth for ourselves! I wish that Harry could've understood what most characters had thought of him and Hermione in canon: they belong together!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
This is such a neat idea! It makes me wonder if the photos would look the same if a different person looked at them (is that part of the self-awareness?), like, would Ron see himself disappearing from the pictures?

It's also one of the better Harry/Hermione stories I've read that's not completely centered on Harry and Hermione.
Everlasting Harmony chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
really nice
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Oh, this is so sweet words couldn't describe. You've made my ill-started day *so* much better with this story, so million times thanks.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Cute. But the pictures are a bit confusing. In the pictures where Ron is supposed to be in as well he isn't. Is this because he wished he wasn't there at the time the pic was taken? Does it correspond with harry and mione apparently wanting Ron gone or ignoring him cuz they're so focused on each other? It's just odd that he isn't where he should be in the pic.
louise1jc chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I like this!
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Colin is one lucky boy :) LOL
pinkpetal34 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
i always liked colin as well. this was an interesting idea!
themergitonian chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
cool story
Aundielen chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Definitely an interesting perspective to be had! I think the photographing idea was great.
serialkeller chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Good little one shot _
jada951 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
it's always nice to read about the characters that never got much attention.
so much you can w/ them.

I liked your story.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I agree. Colin was one of my favorite minor characters, and general all-around good guy.

This idea is droll and unique, and I believe you could parlay it into a full-length book if you felt the urge. Colin's Charming Captures could be used, for example, as evidence in a murder trial, maybe? Just a thought.

Great story!
Yugi the Godfather of Games chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
i liked it. it was something new that i has never seen done before. the only time i have even seen have HArry support Colin in his photo caeree was in the story The Lie I Lived and he hired Colin & Dennis to take pics at the Yule Ball so nice job