Reviews for Colin's Charming Captures
Oh, this is so sweet words couldn't describe. You've made my ill-started day *so* much better with this story, so million times thanks.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 4/30
Cute. But the pictures are a bit confusing. In the pictures where Ron is supposed to be in as well he isn't. Is this because he wished he wasn't there at the time the pic was taken? Does it correspond with harry and mione apparently wanting Ron gone or ignoring him cuz they're so focused on each other? It's just odd that he isn't where he should be in the pic.
louise1jc chapter 1 . 3/7
I like this!
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Colin is one lucky boy :) LOL
pinkpetal34 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
i always liked colin as well. this was an interesting idea!
themergitonian chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
cool story
Aundielen chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Definitely an interesting perspective to be had! I think the photographing idea was great.
serialkeller chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Good little one shot _
jada951 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
it's always nice to read about the characters that never got much attention.
so much you can w/ them.

I liked your story.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I agree. Colin was one of my favorite minor characters, and general all-around good guy.

This idea is droll and unique, and I believe you could parlay it into a full-length book if you felt the urge. Colin's Charming Captures could be used, for example, as evidence in a murder trial, maybe? Just a thought.

Great story!
Yugi the Godfather of Games chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
i liked it. it was something new that i has never seen done before. the only time i have even seen have HArry support Colin in his photo caeree was in the story The Lie I Lived and he hired Colin & Dennis to take pics at the Yule Ball so nice job
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Thanks for writing.
Lily meet Ginny chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Very cute story. I enjoyed reading it.
nathaliie chapter 1 . 4/15/2013