Reviews for Love's Labors Two
beserkerbeast chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Yeah, love krieg, so good.
Keep it up
BB
AnthrimaJoker chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
This is so far the best BL2 story I've read yet. :) Krieg is my favorite character, and your introduction of him is fantastic-and so far the most accurate. I didn't think I would like an Axton-centric story, but this has changed my mind. I look forward to future chapters. :)
Rima
Slayer Jesse chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
well first off, no updates? aww. secondly, Zer0 calling someone an asshat in a haiku. now that's a new one, i died laughing. I understand your reasoning for the special forces owning the VH's, and it is good. but i still feel they should have put up somewhat more of a fight. the way it is, you were trying too hard for The Worf Effect. (trope it.)
Vect the Atoner chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Well, in the words of Billy Madison, "Glad I called that guy."

And I find it amusing that these Spec Ops dudes were prepared for a Siren, a ninja assassin, a roided out gunslinger and a kid with a super robot, but weren't ready for a madman with a buzzaxe and the power of Not Giving Any Fucks.
Trondheim chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
:D
beserkerbeast chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
like the story keep it up
Slayer Jesse chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
very cool chapter, but i knew it was axton in disguise from the very beginning, lol.
Slayer Jesse chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
oh hey, i forgot i was even following this story. I really hope you get back into it, as what i saw here was incredible. Nowhere near enough good Axton-centric fan stuff. Solider-siren does seem to be canon, so why not? lol. (though I'm going down Axton/Gaige in my story. Because robots and turrets, that's why.)

I'm really looking forward to how you write Dahl, as I imagine them to be miles more competent than Hyperion.
A fan chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Loving this fic. It's one of the better ones in this site. Please do continue with this one. I have never read an Axton/Sarah fic and this one shows a lot of promise.
Zero612 chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
I want a ticket for the Zero/Angel ship.
GJ115 chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Krieg!? Please let Krieg appear in this story! He's not even available on BL2 yet and I already love him.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
This fic is great! I really like how you're deepening out Axton's character (I also thought he'd be the slightly more level headed one) and it all ties together really well. Looking forward to the update and more badass black combat armour.
12D3 Gorillaz chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Even though there's not a whole lot to go on yet, less than 2k words and all, I like the premise (I don't think I've seen a single other story on there that really features, as I assume this one will, Axton's wife) is good and your writing is clean and clear, which is much more than most can say on this site.

As I talk about clean writing, please ignore the giant run-on sentence above. :P

Anyways, looking forward to your next update! :D
Slayer Jesse chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
"Mordecia"? when did mordy become a girl? i kid, i kid. welp, consider this appetite whetted. i see mostly gaige or zero stories here, not much axton. I always thought of axton's cockiness and glory-hounding to be a cover/defense mechanism. under that i think he has leader qualities.

and if that fight is an indication of what's to come, im intrigued.
Natzo chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Getting into a fight with Axton? Possibly pissing off the 8 Vault Hunters? Man, this Dahl guys are stupid.