Reviews for Shinobi of Equestria
Dymian chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
umm..was it intentional to cut off what Garra was saying, or did it get glitched out?
numair2304 chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
Dumping Konohamaru with the CMC made my day. Couldn't help laughing.
frytrix chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
It was a good story..
It started to become way to many cross-world pairings so i simply put lost interest in the story here.
Nihatclodra chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
Aww fuck, Nightmare Gaara... Oh shit, that also means Nightmare Shukaku!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Update soon please along with the others you've written in the past. Some I quit like.
Full moon wolf chapter 11 . 7/15/2015
Black shadows...icy blue eyes...razor teeth...is this the shadows that corrupted luna?
Irritatedwatcher chapter 15 . 7/6/2015
I tried to like this story but as per the usual the update leaves a feeling of shit in your mouth; Not to mention that this is magnified my your constant harassment of other accounts. Grow up. I don't know your actual age and upbringing but your behavior is indicative of an angry twelve-year-old. I have no relation to any accounts involved and am only saying this because not just one account that I paid attention to was involved, a few were. So please, calm thyself the hell down.

~ an irritated watcher
Guest chapter 15 . 7/5/2015
work on weapon x story not this faggot pony shit
UnsanMusho chapter 15 . 6/21/2015
Interesting idea with Discord and I look forward to seeing how this will affect the story. Question though are you going with Celestia or Fluttershy for Discord?
UnsanMusho chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
That's their date? A massage? I would ahve thought Naruto would have at least taken AJ for a stroll then a nice simple dinner. So we have Gaara infected by the nightmare force huh? Interesting.
InExperiencedVeteran chapter 15 . 6/11/2015
Wow I'm really liking this story bruh, I hope you continue it :D
Cylon One chapter 15 . 6/8/2015
Worth the wait.

Certainly enjoyed Luna's rescue by Discord.

Thought you did him just right.

Really like the alternate reason of this world for having him released from his stone prison for the second time.

Now have to see if eventually he'll become a good friend to everyone/pony like in the original universe.

Just hope Naruto knows what he's doing agreeing with Discord's deal for helping Luna.

And I still wonder if any Equestria Girls deal will happen someday here.
Tererdrone chapter 15 . 6/6/2015
No problem
StrongGuy159 chapter 15 . 6/6/2015
Cool chapter continue please.
gamelover41592 chapter 15 . 6/6/2015
nice work on this chapter