Reviews for Shinobi of Equestria
Nihatclodra chapter 11 . 1h
Aww fuck, Nightmare Gaara... Oh shit, that also means Nightmare Shukaku!
Update soon please along with the others you've written in the past. Some I quit like.
Full moon wolf chapter 11 . 7/15
Black shadows...icy blue eyes...razor teeth...is this the shadows that corrupted luna?
Irritatedwatcher chapter 15 . 7/6
I tried to like this story but as per the usual the update leaves a feeling of shit in your mouth; Not to mention that this is magnified my your constant harassment of other accounts. Grow up. I don't know your actual age and upbringing but your behavior is indicative of an angry twelve-year-old. I have no relation to any accounts involved and am only saying this because not just one account that I paid attention to was involved, a few were. So please, calm thyself the hell down.

~ an irritated watcher
work on weapon x story not this faggot pony shit
emilbootanimefreak chapter 15 . 6/21
Interesting idea with Discord and I look forward to seeing how this will affect the story. Question though are you going with Celestia or Fluttershy for Discord?
emilbootanimefreak chapter 12 . 6/21
That's their date? A massage? I would ahve thought Naruto would have at least taken AJ for a stroll then a nice simple dinner. So we have Gaara infected by the nightmare force huh? Interesting.
InExperiencedVeteran chapter 15 . 6/11
Wow I'm really liking this story bruh, I hope you continue it :D
Cylon One chapter 15 . 6/8
Worth the wait.

Certainly enjoyed Luna's rescue by Discord.

Thought you did him just right.

Really like the alternate reason of this world for having him released from his stone prison for the second time.

Now have to see if eventually he'll become a good friend to everyone/pony like in the original universe.

Just hope Naruto knows what he's doing agreeing with Discord's deal for helping Luna.

And I still wonder if any Equestria Girls deal will happen someday here.
Tererdrone chapter 15 . 6/6
No problem
StrongGuy159 chapter 15 . 6/6
Cool chapter continue please.
gamelover41592 chapter 15 . 6/6
nice work on this chapter
OBSERVER01 chapter 15 . 6/6
discord is very ic. i wonder what naruto is planning
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 15 . 6/6
great chapter as usual
well worth the wait
Hail Lord Archanfel chapter 15 . 6/6
You did a good job with Discord. I can't wait to find out Naruto's plan.