Reviews for A Quiet Moment
ChocolstatMoosep chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
oi think this is wonderfully done
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is probably the 1 millionth time I've read this lol.
maripach77 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
'this so wonderfully awesome! i loved every second of this..I want to see them together since not sure it'll ever happen this is a wonderful substitute.
Maresia Eterna chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh my! A new one-shot!

I must say this was lovely. I admit; when I read about the pyjamas I thought Daniel was going to emerge from the darkness, and pay Kate a little unexpected visit.

The way the story went was much, much better than I had expected. I absolutely loved it, and I can see it happening. Especially the moment when Daniel almost lost complete notion of reality. That happened in the right moment, and Kate's reaction was exactly as it should.

Thank you for writing this piece. I wish you good luck with all your future stories! )
HannahbananaJane chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This is great. I'm serious, I really like it. I assumed Daniel and Kate were together, but you did a good job of not revealing that until you were ready.
I wander in the show how Daniel would react if Kate was hurt? I'll add that to my wish list for Season 2 of Perception (not that I want Kate hurt, I just want to see Daniel's reaction).
Or maybe how Kate would react if Daniel was hurt?
Sesamina chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This was really sweet and not so far off canon as you might think (in my opinion anyway). I think you already improved visibly and that on your second story, congrats! :)
DaisyDay chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Well written. The tender moments were wonderful. Their future relationship felt so real. They seem to be each other's equals.
TheInvisibleQuestion chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
You DID say this was far-future, and I like that even in the far future, Daniel still has that essential nervousness and fear and worry. I really liked that you called attention not only to the fact that Daniel left pajamas in the bathroom for Kate (he's putting in effort), but also to the fact that they were mismatched (effort or no, he still kind of doesn't know what he's doing).

I also like that it's not overly fluffy—there is still some Dangst involved even among the cutesy fluffiness.