Reviews for Secret Santa

NO! It's really fluffy, and therefore AWESOME! XD
Shamangirl1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I like it!
TrinaAngel chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
To be honest I forgot how many times I got confused here. Despite that it was a really sweet fanfic! _
The AN at the end helped a bunch!
If I was gonna write the gift Rhyme got from Neku, I think it would be a hat or a necklace. Not exactly sure why though about the hat.
Dickx chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I didn't think this was a "fail fanfic" at all :) It was very sweet and cute; it would make a nice AU/Alternate Turn one shot seeing how characters were a bit OOC, but they weren't drastically OOC.

* Secret Santa is a project at my school I'm familiar with as well. So thankfully, I caught on quickly and I believe it was "Secret Santa" that made me want to read this ;)

* Shiki's jealousy coming back to haunt her was brilliant. I like how you played out her emotions.

* I especially loved the interaction between Beat and Neku, and the fact Neku had something to say about his own nickname (Phones) was a nice touch; I liked how you regarded the whole symbolism of his headphones as well...

* Joshua as a "Christmas Angel/Spirit" that guides those in need is very ingenious.

* Ermagod, you don't support Beat/Eri, do you...? ...Just kiddin'; they're alright :P But they're interaction was nice too.

* Rhyme had to be the most in-character than the rest. But this being said, she has very little character development in TWEWY, so that could also be the case... But the way you wrote her seems pretty much how I "envisioned" her...

* While I like it when Neku and Shiki kiss, it would've probably fit better had there been more meat to the story. Here, it just seems like the ending was a tad bit rushed. Either that, or I'm just being greedy xD;;

* There were quite a few typos, past and present tense issues as well as word formation that did interfere with the flow of the story. But thankfully, the plot was cute enough to prevent my internal Grammar Nazi from going on a rampage :P

All in all, very cute :) I liked it, and my rating? Mmm... Maybe an 8/10?

Keep it up, mate.

.: Inita :.
Airhead259 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Aww that was adorable! You kept them all in character very well - keep writing! :D
Lolita chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Hey, you did a really good job! I really enjoyed reading it, you should write more :D
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Eri: matchmaker supreme :3 This was fic was really cute! And I really like how Joshua gave Shiki advice (poor Joshua doesn't have a good Christmas himself). Neku was so cute at the end, hugging her and all x3 I didn't think this was a fail fic at all!

Merry (advanced) Christmas!