Reviews for Danem
dragongirl83 chapter 36 . 10/6/2014
That was great im going right now to find the next one
Hamato Kameko chapter 36 . 9/8/2014
Hooooooooooooo shit, Red, What are you up to?

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Truly one of my all-time favorites. Red coming to his senses and coming to the rescue filled me with giddy warm fuzzies. 3 Also GIR. Just. Ahahaha. 3 And you just make Zim so REAL. I love it. So much. 3

Looking forward to reading the next installment! :D
QueenoftheUndergrowth chapter 36 . 8/3/2014
I couldn't stop reading. I have a task to do, but I put it on hold just so I could see Red and Zim reunited as father and son. That plot really gripped me, and I wasn't disappointed by the result. I don't know what else I expected. Them hugging and crying in each other's arms? (No, one step at a time…) I thought the time-displacement thing was a clever idea. So really that makes Dib older than Zim. He was Gloria's first child after all. And yet Zim was there when she was taken... head hurting... Furthermore, Gloria will eventually give birth to Zim, again, after already meeting him who took away her first son... Head has exploded now. I usually dislike time travelly plot lines because of the things I mentioned, but I love it here because of the irony involved.

This will sound awful, but if I had to choose between Red, Membrane, GIR and Tunaghost, Membrane would be the last character I would save. My reasons are this: I couldn't bear the thought of Red being killed off (though I was happy the first time when Gaz ate him) and not see him reunited with his son (because it feels so good… Cheesy, sorry...) and develop as a character. GIR is GIR. Whether you love or hate him (and I know he can be hard to write and explore in depth), you have to keep him his typical, insane self. It’s just not GIR otherwise, like in ‘GIR goes crazy and stuff’. But you can be tempted to write him off because the ensuing dialogue you end up writing for him will make you question your own sanity... Plus, his upgrade was cool and a good way to bring him back. Hats off to the other reader who suggested that. I like Tunaghost's character, and I already know you have her in a later story, because a while ago I read the first chapter, and she was in it (an unintentional spoiler for myself) so I stopped reading when I realised it was part of a series...silly me. Then that leaves Membrane. So sad to see him go… and I feel for Gloria now. He gave her strength.

I just got to know, what happened to the chicken?! I’m guessing Membrane’s people took her but I worry about the animals… (I do hope you realise I’m trying to sound funny somewhat… but I am genuinely curious).

My insanely long review is over. I just realised how annoying I seem (and crazy). Well again, I look forward to the next instalment in the series - Sempadinum.
QueenoftheUndergrowth chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
I can assure you Tiana and Mikko are not Mary Sues. Well, not in my eyes, anyway. When I was in doubt about my own character, I gave her a Litmus Test and she scored 39. Mostly because we shared similar personality traits and that she was abused as a child. I'll admit I made her charming (you would have to read the story yourself to see why I made her that way...shameless plug now, darn it!) and so on. I think Tiana and Mikko would score far less. They have similar tragic backgrounds, but that was important for the plot. Mikko’s inability to talk made her interesting, which makes you want to know more… and Tiana is so adorable it should be a crime. The girls changed his heart, and that was an integral part of the series. Without them in your story, what would you have? Zim would have changed to a degree, but he wouldn’t have those sweet girls to encourage him on (let’s be honest, Dib isn’t that sweet to do it alone). They are very likable, realistic, and easy to relate to, unlike the worst of the worst you see with some Mary Sues… I’m sure everyone else reading this story agrees.

I don't know a lot about Mary Sues, but I try my best to notice when my own characters head in that direction. Even if the damage has already been done, I just go along with it. Do something to amend my ways… Blah, blah, blah…

I’m done. Very long review… Again, I look forward to reading more.
QueenoftheUndergrowth chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
I'm really loving this so far. John reminds me a lot of Curly from 'Of Mice and Men...' I HATE Curly with a raw, might passion, and I know I'll hate John too. Only in the job because his Daddy is the boss... ugh! And how he thinks he can get away with bullying... I hope horrible things happen to him... Thank you for making me hate your character so much.

I look forward to reading the rest.
wolfmoonsshadow chapter 24 . 7/24/2014
Just as a matter of interest. It is actually a mercy to not cut through scar tissue. It takes a lot more work and causes a lot more pain.
I have to say though your writing is very apt. I had flashbacks just from your brief descriptions of Zim's "surgeries". I especially liked your last sentence this chapter. " they can't hurt Zim if you don't open your eyes." I would hate for my family to see what happened to me, and it wasn't nearly as bad as your scene.
ToMuchSadness chapter 16 . 12/17/2013
Oh my god. THE FEELS MAN, THE FEELS! D':
Guest chapter 26 . 7/26/2013
I WANT TO RIP OFF DARKBOOTY'S D**K,
THEN TORTURE THE F**K OUT OF HIM! THAT F**KING REPULSIVE WORTHLESS PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR AN ORGANISM, DESERVES A DEATH SOOOOO SLOW AND PAINFUL, THAT HE'LL WISH TO BE SENT OFF TO HELL...I HOPE SATEN RAPES HIM! :[
Slurpee Monster chapter 35 . 4/25/2013
Stay on that bench Red and do not move. I like it. x) That's definitely for the best right now I think. The kids just lost their dad and Gloria is in super grieve mode. It's almost like "one trauma at a time please!" Red still has a few months on Earth probably right? Interesting! How is that going to work? I'm curious.

Also I totally didn't give my mind enough time to comprehend what happened back there. I didn't realize what Darkbooty said. Now I think he's some kind of creepafile. Like a creeper and a pedophile. Yikes! Ew. If I combined those words it's yikew! Ok, I'll stop smooshing words together now.

I like the acceptance and love feels in this chapter.
Invader Johnny chapter 36 . 4/26/2013
Well I sure look foward for the next instalment since I'm curious if Red will be eaten sincce he didnt exactly makeGaz happy.

Kazehana23 chapter 36 . 4/26/2013
Okay now I'm freaking curious as to Sempadinum mean 'cause I'm pretty sure it relates to whatever Red told Gaz! o3o

This was a great third installment for the Maneem/ Melkrelmar series! :D
Invader Johnny chapter 35 . 4/25/2013
Well I can this, I'm surprised that Della didnt lash out at Zim, yes its hardly the time to do so but I'm still surprised.

ngrey651 chapter 35 . 4/25/2013
It's indeed been a very hectic and slightly fast-paced climax, but despite all of this, everything has come to a head in a big way. Though I'm normally against the idea of "death of a character as plot device", I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and see where this story goes next. After all, there's still a lot of healing to do.
Kazehana23 chapter 35 . 4/25/2013
Awe Zim brokedown and was scared to be kicked out of his adoptive because of what he was planning with Tiana... But they still accepted him and understood.

Oh poor Gloria... D:

That I gotta say was a pretty emotional :3
Invader Johnny chapter 34 . 4/24/2013
Zim is lucky that neither Mikko or Tiana were angri with Zim but now let's see what Della now has to say.