Reviews for A Very Gotham Christmas
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
This is one intense chapter. It's believable that in that moment he was willing to break his one rule. It's also believable that he'd be so angry that when he saw them again he beat them senseless. You did a good job with writing the action scene here. Again, all the dialogue sounds authentic.

You did a great job writing suspense throughout this chapter. The fact that he nearly died several times worked well, keeping the reader guessing. Nice job with the brief happy ending after all that worrying.

Wonderful work with this story.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
What a cliffhanger. It was nice that Richard wanted to give his father a good Christmas, but now he's captured. I'm pretty sure Bruce won't be happy and Joker will pay dearly for kidnapping and injuring his son. Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Great chapter. You did a wonderful job with writing Joker and Harley, their speech is perfectly in character. The fight scene is nicely done and again true to the way those villains would fight.

The part where they're discussing the party is nice. I especially like Richard's comment. "I never said that. Who said that? Not me!" This whole chapter is well written and easy to read.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is a pretty cool beginning to this story. I like the way you wrote Dick's personality here, he sounds like a normal teenager, being excited about break and all. His idea for a Christmas idea is sweet. This sounds like it will be fun to read, good work with this chapter.
ARL15 chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Nice chapter :D
RedWing0109 chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
The Joker has Robin! *freaks out and runs in little circles* Please, please update soon!
5-STAR chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Poor Robin he's in trouble now! Daddy bats will not be happy lol
ARL15 chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Great chapter :D
RedWing0109 chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Haha, I really liked Dick in this chapter! His pleading is just sooooooo cute!
ARL15 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012