Reviews for Bathe
Dra0122 chapter 1 . 1/24
Nice..please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This was so beautifully done with soooo much feeling. I just loved it. Please consider adding more chapters. This is so ripe for additional chapters telling how they came back together and decided that with all that is blocking their love they have decided to ignore any and everything that will try to keep them apart - after all they almost lost each other. Please add more chapters.
deelove1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Great one shot!
Olitzia4EVR chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Beautiful! Sweet! Touching! Can't wait for more!
likethewater chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
i love fitz and liv and i love how your story was so realistic. i could actually imagine the characters doing this. as others have mentioned, i hope that liv will get to be with fitz as much as possible in the upcoming episodes!
RealCamille chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
WTF? I could've sworn I reviewed this the other day. Damn! F'g computer!

Anteway... UGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Why the fuck is this story SOOOOOOOOOO good and so sweet and just so... UGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

Please, don't let this be a one shot. Please... I'll give you anything. *smiles... clutches hands together like a prayer*
whoareyouandwhyshouldicare chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Brava! Loved it. I hope you add to it.
ee123 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Moreeeeee
mekaky chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Can't wait for more!
Grumpygirrl chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Sweet
jazphace chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Love it! Love it! Love it! Continuing? The anticipation for tonight is unbearable...
IRENELOVE83 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
HOTT
Neoyorquina chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I co-sign what MsChessPlayer said. :) This one-shot was beautifully done and so desperately needed by Scandal fans right about now. Hope we get to see Liv play nurse to Fitz on the TV. That would be so nice.
MsChessplayer chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Now that was some very necessary healing & comfort for Olitz (and especially starving Olitz fans). Well done.