Reviews for The Darkness and the Ghost
ZYR-0 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Awsome work , always admire the ones that can work with zer0's lack of emotion :) And still make him seam like a person with great mistory behind him. But not failing to show a sence of honor ,respect , and heart Underneath that mask , in little to a few words . Oh , and his emodacons, those too. Again awsome job hope u continue.
Snagged chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This is very well written and intense..sorta seat-edge intense, but it sorta killed it for me when he got naked. Sorta ruins the mystery that makes up so much of him.
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Awesome fanfic. Definitely the best I've read so far in the Borderlands 2 parts! Kudos!
FluffySnuggleBunni chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
She had sex with a guy/robot (whatever it is) worth 32 million dollars and still alive, she should be proud. C:
MercuryPilgrim chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
In the immortal words of Ellie: 'That, was awesome.' ;) It's wonderfuly written, and I enjoyed the portrayal of both Zer0 and the OC. A very enjoyable read, and one I may just have to come back to. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I STILL vote for glowing alien babies.
Terrorbyt3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Um, this should probably be M. Just saying you might want to fix up the rating before it gets taken down. No kidding.
It's pretty damn good though. I would love to see another chapter.
Zer0 fan chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Zero, you cheecky bastard. ;D

I love how you gave Zero a different personasity than given in the game.
The Robdog chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
A very different take on Zero but still very enjoyable. Good to see you look past his quiet demeanour and explain a very different side to him. If you decide to expand upon this then I look forward to the next chapter.