Reviews for We Stand United
DaughterofAthenaPotterhead chapter 50 . 10/6
i love, love LOVE this story. PLEASE update soon. I really want to know if Remus is alright, and what the aftermath of that day is. Is Voldie now scared of Harry after fighting him?
captainsapphire chapter 2 . 9/29
I'm sorry, after reading two chapters, I realise this story is not for me. Good luck with your writing.
captainsapphire chapter 1 . 9/28
Wonderful idea of a HP AU. After reading book 3, I wished that Sirius's name was cleared and the story was a bit different so thank you for writing this. It is a very clever way to make it happen. This first chapter looks awesome. Cant wait to read more :)
PiptheSnake chapter 50 . 9/20
Ugh, it had to end here, didn't it
Force Smuggler chapter 50 . 9/19
What a great story. Just read it over the last couple days. What a ride. Hope to see it continue. I like how all of the characters interact in the story. Props for making Ron a good friend. I also like Brianna.
Snow Jane Winter chapter 50 . 9/18
Hi! I'm wondering, are you planning on updating this story soon? I know you say you never abandon a story, but it _Has_ been two years...
Snape wasn't expecting the cruciatus to be used on a child? He has actually met Voldemort before, hasn't he?
oneredneckgoddess chapter 50 . 9/7
Please please please tell me you are working on the next chapter. I found your story throuhh another authors favorites and I can see why. This is amazing. I love the stories and the characters development through the trials they've each faced. I really hope you continue this.
Avalonemyst chapter 50 . 9/7
This is great!
Jeb59 chapter 49 . 8/2
I really like this story! Are you still writing? Is this story going to continue? Please answer. Thanks.
Jeb59 chapter 50 . 7/31
You said it was not abandoned, is that still so? I hope for updates
SmileyKatie chapter 50 . 7/25
It's been well over a year...can you please update?! THIS IS AMAZING! I just spent nine hours reading this. Roughly beginning around 9 p.m. and ending at 6:16 a.m. Please I'm begging you update.
Kathyrn chapter 13 . 7/23
Love Harry's speech, he made great points. I'm really enjoying this story. Thank you!
Antiquatedgirl18 chapter 50 . 7/19
I understand that life can get really busy but please update again soon! I really enjoy your storyline and want it to continue!
littledreamowl chapter 50 . 7/16
Please write more! This is such a great story!
1,950 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »