Reviews for We Stand United
AerynS chapter 44 . 4/26
Question for you: the deal was for Lucius to tell all in exchange for no Kiss. Why then after hearing the litany of horror didn't they throw him thru the Veil?
KappaIota chapter 51 . 12/24/2021
This is a great story and I hope someday you come back to it. Sorry you have to deal with all the crap reviews from the crazy people! I know how that kind of insane negativity can put a writer off the desire to spend their spare time continuing a story.

Personally, I liked it very much and it would be a shame to walk away after so much obvious time and effort put into it. I hope you find your love for it again sometime.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/20/2021
Was just starting to enjoy this story. But no you are inhuman torturer who has no qualms in getting Harry tortured to almost death and Shane, embarrassment and weakness by Malfoy and ilk. Now I HATE YOU and this story.
LoveGoodBooks86 chapter 49 . 10/25/2021
Hi, I love this story and hope you continue it soon!
It’s such an original work. Your one of the best writers of character emotion and the duels I’ve read. I can’t wait to see if Sirius and Caroline have some kids since he’s such a great dad, do Harry and Brianna go the distance? When is the cup amd tiara taken care of? Does Harry master duel casting?
Stufoor chapter 51 . 10/9/2021
Cries in "last updated in 2016"

More!
Kayleigh J chapter 51 . 9/14/2021
OMG, I enjoyed this SO much. But I thought it was finished, and then I realised that you haven't updated in years, and I'm really REALLY sad about that. I hope you come back to this story someday. It really is epic, and you write SO WELL!
Technoblade chapter 2 . 8/13/2021
Thank u for putting the book by Sun Tzu. I am happy.
Clanda chapter 51 . 5/24/2021
I,Carol Layland AKA clanda1937 gmail am looking forward to your next update. I think that you a an absolute winner in this story. I also think that this story equals or betters some of the best stories written by a
authors who are legends I. the fan fiction genre. you grammar is perfect, you do not attempt to impress with sophisticated words and the chapters ate well planned. Thank you for the time and energy that you take in writing this most enjoyable work.
Puldoh chapter 51 . 5/17/2021
I just read this soooo much in the last 24 hours, i found this gem last night and read until i fell asleep at 5 in the morning and just finished it now. I'm sooooo wishing there was more, you write this so well, and its a great story. Please let me know if you ever write it again or update it.

You're a great writer! Great development over the story, love it lots!
Naruhina09 chapter 51 . 5/4/2021
Hola, es una de las mejores historias que he leído espero que de verdad la sigas, claro está si puedes, yo lo único que odio es a Brianna pero es tu historia,,,, gracias por compartirla
alvatillback chapter 1 . 4/26/2021
I love this story and would be very happy if you updated. Of course I understand that you have a life and may have other things going on.
CarolWim chapter 9 . 4/15/2021
Sorry, disgusting story line. Or you're naive or you're a bad author. No idea what it is. But I'm out of here.
CarolWim chapter 4 . 4/15/2021
What a bullshit guardian. After all that abuse of Harry at school and his home, he still doesn't confront Dumbledore, takes him away and protects him.
CarolWim chapter 1 . 4/15/2021
Unbelievable. A heavy wounded child, refusing to give medical help only because Dumbledore is curious to hear his story. Way to go!
lschierer chapter 51 . 3/30/2021
I really enjoyed the story you have so far. You've done well with your additional characters, and you have clearly thought carefully about how things would stay the same and how things would change based on your points of departure from cannon. I hope you return to this story & finish it.
2,477 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »