Reviews for We Stand United
Voldemort's Eigth Horcrux chapter 51 . 4/16
Noooo, a very good story!
Why did you have to abandon it?
Master of Energy chapter 51 . 4/13
I don't care if i have to wait 1 minute or ten years for the next update i will continuously check it. This is better than any book ive ever read in fact.
anon chapter 51 . 4/6
Ahhhhh! I love this fic - literary genius and filled with unique and creative ideas. But I need an ending! the cruelty of leaving this pic unfinished and on a cliffy no less is breaking my poor melodramatic heart. Please recontinue!
Mate please update this is amazing
hi chapter 51 . 3/18
pleasepleasepleaseplease update
Hate it when it's not done and it looks like it will never be done. Do you have plans to finish this?
naruto chapter 51 . 3/2
great story so far keep it up but could you please fix any malnourishment, fix his eyesight, and get rid of any scars someway such as a potion, spell, salve, ritual, surgically remove the scar tissue then use healing magic to heal for the operation, or something else. thanks
Alice chapter 51 . 3/2
Really good story! Can’t wait to read more! 3 this story! And btw, leave one more cliffhanger and I swear I’ll make Voldy kill you.

Jk, I would never do that since if I did, I wouldn’t be able to keep reading this story. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Enderknight chapter 51 . 2/22
Update plz
Riley02 chapter 51 . 2/20
I am real enjoying this story. You are a great writer and the description which you give makes me feel like I am there at the place. I hope Remus gets well. And what is Sirius talking about? Is he going to be the next DADA proffesor. Update soon please. Thanks.
Luna's magic chapter 44 . 2/14
I do not normally comment until I have finished the entire story however, I really liked this chapter. I would have done something slightly sneaky with Lucius Malfoy. Madame Bones said she wouldn't give him the dementors kiss. Never saying she wouldn't give him a death sentence. I would have sentenced him to the veil of death. Or in more poetic justice, stripped him of his magic and made him the House Elves assistant. I am enjoying the story so far. Thanks.
MionePadfootLover chapter 1 . 1/22
I love this story... I've reread it 3 times. I hope that you find your inspiration again
lokyyt chapter 51 . 1/17
more please keep typing and please reply
rigger42 chapter 44 . 1/12
Frankly, they never said they wouldn't strip his magic which must just not be an option in Britain?
rigger42 chapter 38 . 1/12
I admit, the inconsistency is one reason it is easier to mistrust Dumbledore - either he thought working together would improve their relationship-which would make him an idiot since there was no trust and Snape won't respect lack of ability-or he hoped to make Harry more vulnerable to visions.
2,297 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »