Reviews for We Stand United
SmileyKatie chapter 50 . 7/25
It's been well over a year...can you please update?! THIS IS AMAZING! I just spent nine hours reading this. Roughly beginning around 9 p.m. and ending at 6:16 a.m. Please I'm begging you update.
Kathyrn chapter 13 . 7/23
Love Harry's speech, he made great points. I'm really enjoying this story. Thank you!
Antiquatedgirl18 chapter 50 . 7/19
I understand that life can get really busy but please update again soon! I really enjoy your storyline and want it to continue!
littledreamowl chapter 50 . 7/16
Please write more! This is such a great story!
SammyBlueGA chapter 50 . 7/12
Great story, I hope you return to writing at some point!
As for the spell you made up in chapter 50 (exuro patronus) well... lol better ask someone who knows Latin next time... don't worry though, that's the one part that almost everyone on here tends to fuck up.

I don't know if you care or will read this, it being so long since you last updated, but well:
The original spell is "Expecto Patronum" - expecto I expect and patronum a protector. Note that in Latin the ending of the verb (expect -o) determins the person and tense while the ending of nouns (patron -um) determins the case (for example in English: I vs me / he vs him)

Anyway, exurere means to burn down (complete), while exuro means "I burn down" - now you need an object, which would be patronum - but I'm sure you don't want to burn down a protector with that spell... with patronus it's just grammatically inconsistent and doesn't make sense at all.

Done with my little linguistic rant... :D
Great writing, hoping to see more!
UnicornSilver27 chapter 50 . 7/7
I love this story, is everything i've ever wanted (and more) from the Harry Potter Universe. Once I started it i couldn't let it go and read the 50 chapters in 2 days. I really love that despite being talented, Harry is flawed. For example, he is smart but had certain dificulties with Arithmancy or grasping certain concepts that give the story a sense of reality. (I mean some smart!harry or bamf!harry Au stray from the Harry we see in the book, but i really enjoyed your characterization).
I love how you develop his relationship with Sirius, especially since you pay attention not only to Harry's past abuse but also to Sirius's situation after Azkaban.
I was also pleasantly surprised with Brianna, as you said you've tried to kept her from becoming a Mary Sue. She feels like another character from the book, realistic and interesting (a characteristic shared by your other OC)
lynn1974 chapter 50 . 6/22
Love this story. Please update soon.
sasel chapter 50 . 6/15
Haiii
I hope you post soon a new chapter.
I find your FF really great.
sorry my english is not good

sasel
Virodeil chapter 50 . 6/12
Type your review for this chapter here...
kirsty21 chapter 50 . 6/9
cool
.r.m
I love this story! Please continue:)
Writer-Steph-94 chapter 50 . 6/4
It makes me immeasurably sad that you haven't updated something THIS amazing in well over year. I hope to see something new from you soon :)
HufflepuffWoman chapter 50 . 5/30
Please update I want to know of Remus will be okay
xXImperfectionXx7 chapter 50 . 5/30
Well shit...home boy went in hard against voldie. Great story by the way. Can't wait to see what comes next!
1,939 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »