Reviews for We Stand United
Akashru chapter 50 . 3/23
Loved your story so far and waiting for an update eagerly. Just started reading it yesterday but you had me hooked. Please update whenever possible. :)
lesa.blazer chapter 50 . 3/22
I really love this version please continue
Potter de Snape chapter 50 . 3/9
Hi! I'm worried, are you coming back? It's been almost a year...
Please came back soon, we miss you and this amazing story!
patty cake rocks chapter 50 . 3/8
just read the entire story- loved it. Poor Remus. :c Can't wait for the next update.
Xacto chapter 7 . 2/28
What a pussy! Why would he leave Flint and Malfoy alive? Once some so and so has put the boot to you you don't give him another shot. Flint would be toast on the rack unless I could make a human bomb out of him and send him off on a suicide mission but I would at least hold Malfoy for ransom, cutting off fingers and gouging out eyes to see if Narcissia would cough up the dough. I would give him back safe and sound too, after some practice with obliviate. At least kill them, rob the bodies and then use them to frame another death eater. Standard thing, really.
conleigh2003 chapter 50 . 2/22
I love this story and I keep having to remind myself that none of this actually happened in the book.
:( I cant wait for the next chapter to come out, but I saw that you hadn't updated in a while and I was wondering if you were going to continue this story? If not, I understand, but I hope you do!
Nat Anne Potter chapter 50 . 2/11
I really hope one day you come back and finish this story it is beyond fantastic
Erastus chapter 50 . 2/1
Amazing! Just finished catching up. One of the best (out of the thousands) I've ever read. Can't really go into detail at the moment but safe to say I love your work. Thank you for this, it has helped me while my health has been bad to keep smiling!
This is the best fanfiction i have read in a VERY VERY VERY long time, and read it in 2 1/2 days. Please update soon, i really hope you havent abondoned this story.
Hammer545 chapter 1 . 1/12
I have just one thing to say which will probably come out in a few things. I'm glad that I've found a fanfic that isn't Dumbledore bashing they are very hard to come by, rightly so as he wasnt much of a character in the books. I hope you will be able to add these characters in growing even though the only person who really got any character development in canon was Harry. To the people who will flame me for that comment go back and read the books both Hermione and Ron are almost exactly the same people in the 6-7th books as they are in the first. Keep up the good work nice to see someone who doesn't bash well the common ones at least.
Powerofthewolves18 chapter 50 . 1/7
I love this story, but I cant help wondering if it has been abandoned or not... Great chapter though :-)
HPMARIE chapter 50 . 1/5
So, you're not a very nice person, are you?
It's been several months since your last update :(
Please post some more, you're an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 50 . 12/26/2014
Wow. I've very rarely found any fics comparable to yours. Well done.
Hina chapter 50 . 12/19/2014
An incredibly well done fic. Staying in character while creating believable OCs is definitely not seen too often. Though I hope you don't turn Harry into superman that would not put paid to the exciting fic you've already created. I do hope you'll update soon.
mekareami chapter 50 . 12/17/2014
A most excellent story that I hope RL allows you to continue soon. TYVM for writing
1,904 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »