Reviews for We Stand United
Jhjh chapter 51 . 1h
Any idea when the story wil continue
pernrider chapter 51 . 7/13
I wanted to take a minute to let you know that I am really enjoying this story. Your characters are deep and complex while still being understandable. You have done well with developing Harry's increasing power and knowledge. I hope that you will continue this story. I look forward to your next installment.
BOOKLOVER4LIFE123 chapter 51 . 7/5
Dear EmmyR,
I have absolutely adored and praised your story and it has helped me get through some very tough times just by reading you beautifull and thrilling story. I hope you update very soon, but don't try to rush your masterpiece!
Sincerely,
BOOKLOVER4LIFE123
P.S I hope you continue writing masterpieces
Berizuhime chapter 51 . 7/3
Thank you for sharing your story with us, hope you are feeling better!
yespadfoot chapter 51 . 6/29
I am so glad you have written this and kept it going, even after long amounts of time. This took me around three whole days to read, but I can't think of a better way to be spending my summer. The plot and the story behind everyone's motivations is well-thought out. It is obvious that you've spent a lot of time to make this as good as it is, and I thank you for that. Stories like this are often badly-written or I don't enjoy the direction the author takes, so this was a breath of fresh air. I cannot wait for the next installment! x
Jh chapter 51 . 6/22
I love this story please please continue
mandyjanebrown chapter 51 . 6/17
when do you think you will update this story its amazing
elven buddy chapter 27 . 6/16
Loving the story so far. I only have one criticism for you: yes Sirius adopted Harry but James will always be Harry's father first. I really don't understand why you don't have them refer to him as that.
dobbys-stinger chapter 51 . 6/15
Thank you for the update looks like you disappeared again
It's good to see this fantastic story revived it is probably the best fanfic I've come across :)
Feanor-dutch chapter 14 . 6/11
Hi, your story reads quite nice. And i like how you put Sirius more on the forefront of thing. My concern is that wandless magic makes most stories boring. There is mostly no reason to put it in it doesn't help to progress the plot where a wand wouldn't have done the same. Wands are made to concentrate the magic and anything you do without one should be so much weaker than with a wand.
Regina Barboza chapter 51 . 6/9
Heeeeyyy! I like your story! I really like Brianna's character! At first I wasn't very sure about it because to be honest I like staying as in Cannon when it comes to pairing but yeah I like her! Haha which is saying a lot haha
Good story! I like the ploot and I like how Harry is still struggling about his new family and all that haha
Yeeeei, so we're having Sirius as DADA teacher next year? Yeei can't wait! On the other haand, poor Moony I hope he recovers soon .. Harry must be driving nuts with the last thing he said to him right?
I hope you can update soon! I know real life can be rough sometimes but yeah.. I love this sorry and I wouldn't like to be just left out you know what I mean? Hahahaha soo no pressure really.. I'm just going to wait for the next update!
Cheers from meexico!:)
Ps. Sorry for bad grammar.. As you can imagine English isn't my first language :)
blimey2310 chapter 51 . 6/9
I really like this story. I forgot about it to be honest, but then I got an email regarding an update. Since then, I have been rereading this. And I have to sayit is very good! Waiting for more, please update soon!
Geekygeek chapter 51 . 6/8
YOU'RE ALIVE!

I can't tell you what a pleasant surprise it was when I received the notification that this story was updated! I was almost afraid that you had to abandon this story. Luckily, I was wrong.

It was a great chapter! And Sirius teaching at hogwarts? This story is getting morw interesting the longer it gets.

I hope you update soon, I can't wait!
dogsby chapter 51 . 6/5
What a great ride, read it straight through. Couldn't believe, I ran out of Chapters, thank you for writing this story and sharing it with us.
2,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »