Reviews for We Stand United
KnightOfSpace413 chapter 49 . 13h ago
Please for the love of god update I need it
Dark Serpent Cat chapter 49 . 4/14
Please for the love of MERLIN update soon

BTW I was wondering if you were going to keep the source of Harry's parseltongue cannon or if he was going to train in parselmagic at all in your fic.

You see I actually like the ability but I felt that the way JK Rowling gave Harry the ability and then have him lose it was also contradictory. I mean, not all parselmouths are supposed to be evil, that was a message throughout the series, but the only reason Harry is a parselmouth is because a piece of Voldemort's soul is in him. What's more the moment the horcrux is gone he ends up losing the ability. To me that just seems to contradict the whole message of it not being evil.

Personally my favorite ways of an alternative reason for Harry having parseltongue are

1) Muggleborns are descendants of squibs and Lily's squib ancestor was a Gaunt and Harry's parseltongue is due to James' magic awakening the dormant genes from Lily or the horcrux just acted as a catalyst to awaken it

2) Lily was adopted and her biological father is none other then Voldemort himself

If you do consider any of this I would suggest having Harry returning to the chambers again and finding Salazar's secret study which could have an updating family tree tapestry like the Black family's.

Also I was wondering if we could see some interaction between Harry and that portrait of Phineas Nigellus Black who was Dorea's grandfather (it could be interesting to hear stories about Dorea, especially if she was secretly his favorite grandchild, although Phineas died when she was only five)

Anyways I hope you update soon just please don't kill Remus
Noooo! please dont make sirius die!
tigora7136 chapter 49 . 4/4
Oh my gosh! Remus! Sirius! Harry! What is happening! P-please! So many emotions from this fanfic!
Well done my dear! This is absolutely perfect, in every single way! The way you have portrayed the individual characters and their relationships just astounds me! You have created perfection! I loved every single second of it and I hope to be seeing more as soon as you're ready!
I honestly love everything about this story and just wow! I can't find any more words on how I can compliment everything you have done, it is just so good!
Thank you for writing this! - Tigora7136
Mary-Sue chapter 2 . 3/29
I love how your writing so far. I'm glad you don't plan on doing any bashing, because while I once thought it was just in the name of humor, seeing the same characters be twisted into some awful thing that they aren't has gotten old. The one fic I read where Remus was a bad guy... I was nearly physically sick. But here you have a nice, not insanely nine-ish Sirius, and a Harry who seems like he might actually be a normal human being at someone point, instead of constant screaming with the intervals being filled with crying. Now, all I've really said so far is how awful the other stuff I have read is, so I really should get around to saying that this is great! Really, it honestly and truly is!
MonkeyDLuffy1512 chapter 49 . 3/20
OMG, I have loved this story for a long time, but I have never written a review for it. I figured the last chapter you had written was a good beginning. I must see this is one of the better stories I have read about Sirius and Harry. I love the parts in French, and the sentence for Malfoy was also a good one. I think that you have kept all the characters good and haven't made them too OCC, but just right. I love Harry new girlfriend and I hope that the rest of the story will be perfect. i hope you will update soon
Katie chapter 49 . 3/13
Please write soon. I love this story.
Brits don't use this term, in Scotland (and I belive Hogwarts is somwhere in the Highlands) they call it dux.
The fic is brilliant, I like it very much.
Lord Schmodder chapter 49 . 3/9
Just found this and read it in one go.
Good one!

Thanks for writing!
Noble Korhedron chapter 49 . 3/9
MORE ASAP PLEASE! :-D
Noble Korhedron chapter 34 . 3/9
Heh-heh. I like this more helpful version of Snape, he's doing nice things for people but still manages to be an acerbic git! *EVIL GRIN*
Syret chapter 49 . 3/8
Great story! Can't wait for your next update.
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 49 . 3/8
Gah! I hate cliffhangers! Great story though and I look forward to more. i have read your series starting with Before Hogwarts several times and loved them. Please keep writing because you have real talent
Noble Korhedron chapter 18 . 3/8
Good riddance to bad rubbish! *EVIL ALUGH*
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 3/8
Right, moving on to Ch. 2. I really hope UMBITCH gets some come-uppance in this one...
1,782 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »