Reviews for We Stand United
knarf.il chapter 18 . 2/5
"Harry thought it over. He should have known it was illegal, but hadn't given it much thought." I seriously want to quit reading this story. Are you serious? Even Malfoy's gorilla guards aren't this much of an imbecile.
knarf.il chapter 17 . 2/5
Yeah, Potter should be ashamed himself―for being an useless pussy in thinking that taking hand torture in stride is somehow tough and brave. Any sane person would want Umbitch to die a slow and painful death, so the fact that Harry hasn't plotted to at least stripe that toad of her authority in Hogwarts indeed calls into question his mental capacity.
knarf.il chapter 16 . 2/5
Again, proactive Harry leaves much to be desired. Sure he can stand up to hallway bullies like Malfoy, but when it comes to assholes like Snape and sadistic cunts like Umbitch, he is for the most part a pushover. A proactive Harry would have never have let Umbitch torture him in multiple detention sessions. He reported on Snape for his blatant pettiness towards him but chose not to for actual torture at the hands of that toad?! How fucking retarded is he?!
knarf.il chapter 15 . 2/5
This is Harry being proactive? What a piss pore effort. Being proactive would require him to put his Slytherin thinking hat on and do more than just restore the points and wipe out the detentions Snape had taken and given respectively; what he should be doing is going on the offensive and put a tight leash around the greasy motherfucker's neck at the very least.
knarf.il chapter 14 . 2/5
How the fuck is he this naive? He is fifteen and has had Voldemort and his supporters after his head year after year since he was eleven. Did he honestly think that no one in the student body wish him ill?
knarf.il chapter 36 . 2/5
Christ Potter is a weak pussy. DEs do not deserve mercy. If their bodies happen to be blasted apart, whatevs.
Please update again I just love your story!
Nymfaea chapter 50 . 1/15
Hey EmmyR,

Just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed reading this fic. It's been a long time since I found such a well - written and engaging story, and I'd love to read more. Hope you're doing okay - I see this hasn't been updated in over 1.5 years.
anotherNerd99 chapter 50 . 1/12
Hey Emmy R. Just wanted to let you know that I truly have enjoyed your story. I'm concerned about you though (which maybe is weird cuz I don't know you). You mentioned at the start of chapter 50 that you will try not to leave the story long until the next update and that you won't abandon it, yet it's closing in on 2 years since the last update. I don't think you've let it go intentionally because from reading your story and your notes, that doesn't seem like you (again not that i know you, but you don't seem the type to abandon something). I noticed that none of your stories have been updated since April of 2014. I'm not asking or trying to pressure you in any way for an update, rather to just let your readers know that you're alright, please.
Please update this story! It is wonderful and the way you have brought the plot to life through the amazing detail of the characters is fabulous.
Rituparna Saha chapter 50 . 12/22/2015
Please continue this story I want to know what happens after the death of Dudley.
McGwee chapter 50 . 12/15/2015
Damnnnnnn shits getting so real here, although Im happy you brought Percy back sooner. Im kinda biased like that. I hope this isn't an abandoned story.
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 50 . 12/14/2015
This is really fantastic so far. I'm upset that it's been left alone for close to two years now. I'm hoping that you'll come back to this eventually.
NightshadeDreams chapter 50 . 12/8/2015
please update I love this fic
magicaltears chapter 50 . 12/3/2015
This is literally one of my all time favorite Fanfics and yet there hasn't been an update since April of 2014! You stated in your note that you would never abandon a story so can you please come back? I can't handle not knowing what's going to happen!

Hope to see an update soon!

Britt