Reviews for We Stand United
v.dormouse chapter 50 . 11/27
Absolutely love this can't wait to read more.

Keep writing and have fun

Saissa chapter 50 . 11/19
It's now been more than 18 months since the last update.
I note that none of the other stories have been updated since April 2014 either.
So is this just a major writers block or is Emmy no longer able to continue for some reason?

Because this is a GREAT story!
I would LOVE to read more!
Saissa chapter 41 . 11/19
I think the british version of the valedictorian is DUX.

Being from a british commonweakth country, I can remember listening to the DUX of the school at the end of each school year!
Saissa chapter 35 . 11/18
I was wondering if there was going to be a DOM episode, but they've already done that, havent they? Of course they dont need another one!

DUH silly me!

Great story so far! Can;t believe I have never seen this one before.
Saissa chapter 24 . 11/18
I think it would be so cool to make Harry a Healer instead of a fighter (Auror) and uses that to off Voldie somehow - maybe giving the old bat some poison by mistake? As long as its done at a time where Snape is not around to be the taste tester!

There are very few stories where Harry chooses a career that is not an Auror or a Lawyer. There are some great stories out there of Harry becoming a Rune Master or a Wand Maker but never a Healer!
Saissa chapter 13 . 11/18
That speech was BRILLIANT!
leopold2187 chapter 20 . 11/13
Even though I'm writing this a review of Chapter 20, it's really more of a review of the first 20 chapters (which I have read and love!)

You capture the readers attention. You take him by the hand and bring him along for the adventure.
On a scale of 1 to 10, 9.975 out of 10!

At least Umbridge has been taken care of. But for how long? Fudge is still minister.
panther73110 chapter 50 . 11/7
Is this story complete?
Rituparna Saha chapter 50 . 11/7
Please continue with the story.
Hey absolutely loved your story so far. ...its so different from the other sirius becomes harry's guardian stories out there ...would love to read more of it ... I hope you can update it more frequently... ty so much for the wonderful story so far...
Jania chapter 50 . 10/21
Oh. My. God. I love this story but PLEASE KEEP GOING!
DaughterofAthenaPotterhead chapter 50 . 10/6
i love, love LOVE this story. PLEASE update soon. I really want to know if Remus is alright, and what the aftermath of that day is. Is Voldie now scared of Harry after fighting him?
captainsapphire chapter 2 . 9/29
I'm sorry, after reading two chapters, I realise this story is not for me. Good luck with your writing.
captainsapphire chapter 1 . 9/28
Wonderful idea of a HP AU. After reading book 3, I wished that Sirius's name was cleared and the story was a bit different so thank you for writing this. It is a very clever way to make it happen. This first chapter looks awesome. Cant wait to read more :)
PiptheSnake chapter 50 . 9/20
Ugh, it had to end here, didn't it
1,961 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »