Reviews for We Stand United
Naruhina09 chapter 51 . 5/4
Hola, es una de las mejores historias que he leído espero que de verdad la sigas, claro está si puedes, yo lo único que odio es a Brianna pero es tu historia,,,, gracias por compartirla
alvatillback chapter 1 . 4/26
I love this story and would be very happy if you updated. Of course I understand that you have a life and may have other things going on.
CarolWim chapter 9 . 4/15
Sorry, disgusting story line. Or you're naive or you're a bad author. No idea what it is. But I'm out of here.
CarolWim chapter 4 . 4/15
What a bullshit guardian. After all that abuse of Harry at school and his home, he still doesn't confront Dumbledore, takes him away and protects him.
CarolWim chapter 1 . 4/15
Unbelievable. A heavy wounded child, refusing to give medical help only because Dumbledore is curious to hear his story. Way to go!
lschierer chapter 51 . 3/30
I really enjoyed the story you have so far. You've done well with your additional characters, and you have clearly thought carefully about how things would stay the same and how things would change based on your points of departure from cannon. I hope you return to this story & finish it.
arcticfox42 chapter 51 . 3/23
I enjoyed the work. You have definitely put a lot of work into this and I actually like super Harry. I mean canon Harry is certainly *super* so I have never understood the complaint. I really like Sirius Black so I liked seeing him have a major role in a story.
Thanks for posting.
Uor OCs are unberable I am almost giving up. Hope u created brianna so u could kill her.
U are afraid of Oc mary sue? lol, u harry alredy is the mary sue of the history
Why would harry hid the dmg to protect umbridge? Nonsensical super harry most of the time, and stupid angst teen the rest. U just do it to follow canon there is no consistency there.
jaylajackson680 chapter 8 . 3/7
love this story!
Ma dai! Non puoi lasciarci così! Comunque storia veramente bella
Maxguevara36 chapter 51 . 2/28
Super bummed. I wish you would come back’ and finish the great story you’ve written. here’s hoping you do.
Emilyjazz chapter 51 . 2/23
This was absolutely amazing! I stayed up all night reading this and didn’t Finnish till 7am and had class at 8am lol. This is the best Harry Potter fanfic I have ever read and trust me I’ve read a lot. I hope one day that you continue this if you still log into your account. Absolutely amazing you are so so talented
love4HP chapter 7 . 2/14
You chose what to write, what to show and how you interpret Harry. But readers reacting to such tracks is their right and their choice. You cannot expect us to not say anything or feel happy supportive with such tracks if any of us don't like it. N I hate it.
2,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »