Reviews for We Stand United
Primroselovegood1576 chapter 51 . 12/11/2019
I have loved this story since I was 11 years old and I just binged it, and still love it! I am now 15, and the older I have got, the more I loved the powerful and political aspect that you wrote. My yearning for my own Sirius also grew, as I got more distant from my parents. You probably don't have the time or will to, but I would love it if you updated or posted an epilogue!
Love,
Dawn.
Fick Chick chapter 51 . 12/11/2019
I like this and hope you'll feel inspired to continue it some day.
sudhanshutomar80 chapter 24 . 10/15/2019
a very slow yet beautifully written..
muffdyvr chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
if you just found this fic. beware this a sissy harry story!
jmw03u chapter 51 . 8/31/2019
This has been an excellent story. I really like what you have done with the characters. I like how Harry is working hard to improve his skills and study ahead but he is not super!Harry. The bond between him and Sirius and Remus also very nice. Thank you for writing this.
Kiki1770 chapter 27 . 8/13/2019
Ugh OC's in romantic pairings are almost always a dealbreaker for me, even if I understand it is not realistic for people to end up with the first person they date or only date the person they are meant to end up being with. Still, I like this story. I'm willing to see where it goes for a while. Although a few chapters back, you did make a greater effort to include the Golden Trio, I really miss both Ron and Hermione in this story.
Kiki1770 chapter 24 . 8/13/2019
This was an amazing chapter and my first time reading something like this in the HP fandom, Harry doing his part for the War by helping victims and brewing potions. Brilliant! I loved it! I also love seeing all the friendships growing around the characters. Blaise is pretty cool.
Kiki1770 chapter 13 . 8/13/2019
Oooh, I'm liking the Ginny/Harry interactions! I don't care if this story doesn't have any romantic pairings, but it nice to see them talking as friends even. Ginny is something more than just the girl that Harry ends up with. I like the scene with Michael too! Your OC's are making this a very well-rounded story. Very nice :)
Lampessa chapter 51 . 8/8/2019
Even though this is unfinished I know I'll read it again.
glenn1970 chapter 50 . 8/4/2019
I love this story! I really wish it would continue, it's just to good to be left unfinished. It is one of my favorite stories on this site. Thanks for all the hard work and love you have put into it so far, it really does shine thru.

Thanks,

Layne
Guest chapter 51 . 6/23/2019
Hi, i hope you finish this story. I love it.
LoveGoodBooks86 chapter 51 . 6/23/2019
Great read! Please keep going with this awesome story! Waiting with excitement!
LAB1 chapter 51 . 4/27/2019
I'm loving this story! I hope that life calms down and you are drawn back to finish it! Only three more horcrux to go!
FFX2player chapter 22 . 4/23/2019
If the Ministry hadn't been ostriching so badly during 5th year, this would have been the solution to the Prophecy for sure!
FFX2player chapter 20 . 4/23/2019
Dumbledore's argument has always been rubbish, as he himself admitted at the end of OOTP(too little too late professor) You're doing fine with him here!
2,415 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »