Reviews for We Stand United
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
It's great please keep it going
horselovr171 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
I'll hold the coat of whoever is going to hex the Dursley's. I never bought the "I'm not abused" crap from canon. Anyone with an IQ above 50 could have called bullshit. I like where this is going. Please write the scene where Sirius screams at Dumbledore. Remus is going to have an active role, right? I don't want him left on his own when he, by my estimation, loves Harry just as much as Sirius. OOH, can he be there when Sirius tells Dumbledore about the abuse? Please, please, PLEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Great start! I love how you've kept Harry strong and Sirius fatherly. And thank you for clarifying things in the author's note. I am looking foreward to reading more!
jogger chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Ok, I am hooked! First, your promise of a mature Sirius sold me. Frankly, when people write him as stupid, THAT is out of character. We know from canon that he was not bright but VERY bright, so incompetent, clueless, jokey Sirius is simply OOC, yet is often accepted as who he is...where did that come from? I also love and adore Sirius as Harry's father person, as for me, that repairs the saddest part of canon for Harry. That said, I think the best of these stories DO change the characters somewhat, because realistically, we are all effected by how we are treated and events in our lives, that isn't necessarily OOC but simply change of circumstances. All of that is to say, that if Harry can rely on Sirius, be a little more vulnerable, I see that as still in character. Harry wasn't independent because he wanted to be, or by nature, I think he very much wanted to depend on some one else, he just never had the opportunity. That isn't to say you should make him any different, just that you could and still have him in character, if that makes sense. LOL Sorry for going on and on. Looking forward to more!
horselovr171 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I love the author's note. Very concise and precise. I like the chapter. Please tell me the Dursley's don't try anything for the short time Harry is going to be there. Although I would like to see Sirius and Remus on the warpath. It'd be interesting if nothing else. I'm hoping that Remus plays a rather large role as well. I always saw him as uncle material for Harry. In this fic I'd say have Remus and Sirius really talk out what happened to lay it to rest and then go full steam ahead, but I hate stories that completely cut Remus out of the picture once Sirius gets custody of Harry. One of my many beefs with canon. GO AMERICA! Please update soon. I can't wait to see when happens next.
ashtree22 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I like the angle I haven't read one from this approach before
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Great to see Harry thinking on his feet and getting Peter along with Cedric's body. Thanks for sharing!
Zorina Black chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Hey! I have just finished reading your story and it looks like a very good and promising start! Unlike many other people, you write well, which is the first thing I look for in a story, a good plot and a good style! As a linguist, I cannot help shudder when a story is not well-written! I hope I do not sound mean but many of your countrymen (do people use this term nowadays?) really cannot write!

I also read your author's note: I agree with everything you say, especially about Sirius and Snape! As you said, even JKR said that Snape is a mean bully so I do not see why people always want him to be good! Alright, he loved Lily, so what? You can love someone a be a jerk! As for Sirius, I have the same issues as you do about him: people always made him immature but he was actually very responsible and caring up until Dumbledore locked him up in Grimmauld Place and in such a terrible place, particularly for someone with his background there, Sirius was bound to have some problems. I think the only reason he regressed is because he couldn't help but feel, rather unconsciously I think, that his problems were worst than anybody else's. Rather like Harry does in OotP. Who could blame them anyway?
Littleforest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Loved it! And after reading your A/N at the end, I really can't wait for more!
Great job :)

Cheers,
Littleforest
Taz chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Is that all?

I expected more... this is good writing but I expected more chapters

PLEASE