Reviews for We Stand United
Emilyjazz chapter 51 . 2/23
This was absolutely amazing! I stayed up all night reading this and didn’t Finnish till 7am and had class at 8am lol. This is the best Harry Potter fanfic I have ever read and trust me I’ve read a lot. I hope one day that you continue this if you still log into your account. Absolutely amazing you are so so talented
love4HP chapter 7 . 2/14
You chose what to write, what to show and how you interpret Harry. But readers reacting to such tracks is their right and their choice. You cannot expect us to not say anything or feel happy supportive with such tracks if any of us don't like it. N I hate it.
love4HP chapter 6 . 2/14
Oh great. Chapter 6. You just had to spoil a good going story by getting Harry abducted. N yes I m super mad. Sorry but cannot help it. Nothing against your right to choose how and what you write!
love4HP chapter 2 . 2/14
So Dursleys are going to get away without any punishment or justice meted out to them by anyone or Sirius? Wow.
Irina Hunter chapter 34 . 1/21
Voldermort is a Half-blood, not a Muggleborn.
23jmenes chapter 51 . 1/12
:c any possibilities you're continuing this?
ChubbyQween chapter 21 . 1/2
I really can't believe Harry would be comfortable calling James and Lily anything else than 'Dad and Mum'. In books, he was mighty aware of the fact that his parents died to protect him. While adoption would be acceptable, directly calling these two by their name is a stretch.
AngelsOfDeath2343 chapter 2 . 12/18/2020
I ship starwolf
Neeze chapter 51 . 11/16/2020
Loving this, especially love his new relationship with his girlfriend and friends; and of course Sirius and Remus.
Could you re write the last few chapters with the battles and finish off Mouldy? And then the story could come to a conclusion and end?
It’s been an amazing book so far with such wonderful ideas, loved all the book references of his parents and grandparents bringing him on the maturity and the turning point of Snape.
I’m abandoning this now and moving on.
Good luck with your future writing, you have some serious talent.
eragon95159 chapter 51 . 11/13/2020
Continue and update please soon. Maybe Nagini poison cured Lupin from lycanthropy.
ForeverGautian chapter 51 . 11/9/2020
Update please. It’s so good!
Jenna chapter 51 . 11/3/2020
Hey, are you gonna be posting soon? I love this story.
webhead.bugboy chapter 51 . 11/1/2020
I absolutely loved this fic. I was probably more invested in this than the actual books. Usually, I get bored with really long works, but this one had me staying up until three in the morning for like three weeks. I loved the relationship between Harry and Sirius. I'm usually not a fan of OC's but the way you wrote them was very well done. I love your writing style. You did a very good job on keeping the audience interested and I didn't really catch any grammar/punctuation mistakes. I didn't really notice any plotholes or anything. You did very well on having a clear plot that was easy to follow. Everything was very well done.

The only thing I didn't like was how Harry stopped calling Lily and James mum and dad. This is just my opinion, so feel free to disregard anything I say about this. By not calling his parents mum and dad, I feel like Harry is trying to replace them with Sirius. I still think Harry should call Sirius 'dad,' but I definitely don't think he should call his parents Lily and James. This is a very minor thing that I believe could be better. Overall, you did very well on everything and I would love to read more!
m.a chapter 18 . 11/1/2020
NOT ME CRYINGG OVER JOYFUL HARRRRYYYY- ALSO THE CHAPTER WHERE REMUS AND SIRIUS BLEW OFF WERE LITERALLY SOO EMOTIONAL BYE
Guest chapter 51 . 10/15/2020