Reviews for We Stand United
So long ago chapter 29 . 10/6/2020
The biggest problem with liquid oxygen is that it needs to be kept in incredibly low temperatures or high pressure, otherwise it goes back to being a gas. I don’t think you can use it in a potion
MegK1978 chapter 51 . 9/28/2020
I've only discovered this recently and have since moved on to other fics, but I wanted to drop a line.
Although you haven't updated in so long, I was very happy with the AU you created from one act of quick thinking and courage. Wonderful work!
saloni.golechha12 chapter 51 . 9/15/2020
This is a lovely story and I'd love to see an update. I really hope you haven't abandoned this.
LoveGoodBooks86 chapter 50 . 8/13/2020
Great read and I’d love to continue if your up for it. So many unanswered points that would be wonderful to read. Keep it up please! Thanks so far
bet7368 chapter 51 . 8/9/2020
Found your story. Like the new take. Enjoyed, will favorite and follow and hope for an update in the future. Good health to you in this time of Covid
Pepperonyfan1982 chapter 3 . 7/25/2020
Great chapter,
The first verb I learned in French was Avoir, to have, we spent seven months on it. I went to a Catholic school and I am special needs so I suspect that the “teachers” dumbed things down to the lowest common denominator... I got good grades for French and Spanish* Without studying for the exams at all. (*which I had to fight to do by the way because my “guidance teacher“ thought as a special needs child, I was not worth educating because I have special needs. I was not the only one who had special needs even though it was a mainstream school... the other S.E.N.D. Kids had “normal“ issues and the thing I have is phenomenally rare.) Quite honestly I think I would have been better off being homeschooled but because my mother was a lone parent it was not an option, my father is a self righteous self absorbed unconvicted criminal racist arrogant ableist bully and I have no contact with him. No one told my mother that she could have got money for me so it was a struggle and everything I needed had to be itemised and costed and sent to the lawyer for the bully to send the money for, they divorced very acrimoniously when I was 4. I have no siblings thankfully.
Ptolemys pyjamas chapter 7 . 7/10/2020
I hate it when contrived ambush like this happens just to add tension but the response was even dumber. Shouldn't they immediately portkey or side along apparate on being outnumbered? How the hell did DE even manage to track them?

Hopefully it's not as dumb as it looks and there's an actual explanation.
FunnyMimi367 chapter 9 . 7/4/2020
*facepalms* oh my god draco

AND YES YOU NAILED RON PERFECTLY

I AM SO HAPPY
Mary777777 chapter 30 . 6/28/2020
Despite your vehement protests, Brianna is a total Mary-Sue. It is also clear you are very attached to this character (as creators of Mary-Sues generally are) meaning that there is little chance she will go away. As such, I will stop wasting my time. It really is a shame though...
Mary777777 chapter 27 . 6/28/2020
Ugh, really hope the Mary-Sue doesn't stick around. It would ruin an otherwise captivating story.
Guest chapter 51 . 6/21/2020
Any update coming soon?
Guest chapter 51 . 6/13/2020
Just finished ch:51 of We Stand United it is june 13 2020 do you think there will be a new chapter soon I dearly hope so I would love to read more a faithful reader raiderhater13
rosie608 chapter 51 . 6/4/2020
Hi there! I just want to say what an awesome job you've done on this! I've been going through all my really old favorited stories during quarantine and this one was definitely entertaining! Thanks for all your work!
23jmenes chapter 21 . 5/22/2020
I think it would be a 'regulus' because it's kind of the same situation. For example Sirius, was disowned because of his way of thinking and then being sorted in Gryffindo, afterwards he consorted with 'blood traitors' and 'Mudbloods' and became a 'blood traitor' himself (in the point of view of the house black). Meanwhile Regulus, didn't really rebel his family's ideals and in my point of view was 'obligated' on getting marked and in His case he didn't have someone to help him, or give him another choice. He would be disowned like his 'big brother' Sirius and he would lose everything because he didn't have someone to support him. In thin case Theodore is getting support so this could be like a, what would happen if someone gave Regulus a helping hand?
Lord Hogwarts Magic Pendragon chapter 51 . 5/13/2020