Reviews for We Stand United
BrookGuitar chapter 51 . 5/3/2020
Please don't give up on this story - I'd love an update
Millie072 chapter 24 . 4/22/2020
This chapter was an absolute pleasure. The idea of replenishing the infirmary's supplies was perfect.
Millie072 chapter 23 . 4/22/2020
The way the school has treated Harry in the past was an indication of what he could expect. At least this time he had defenders. Very smart bringing Flitwick into the Luna situation. Now she has two protectors. It's beginning to seem as Ginny may turn up as Harry's romantic interest. Please, do something different. JKR has admitted she made a mistake in that pairing. Accept that & do different. Loved the bit about using Polyjuice on Malfoy to make him Harry. Payback's a bitch.
Millie072 chapter 17 . 4/22/2020
I think Sirius was more than irate, try infuriated. His speech was superb.
Grace chapter 51 . 4/18/2020
I really enjoyed this story! It was amazing! Please please please write more! Thanks for giving me something to do in quarantine!
purplevictory chapter 22 . 4/11/2020
Im rereading this; it is one of my favorites.
I just noticed there is a very slight timeline discrepancy in this chapter. It was the day after Christmas, so New Year's Day (usually a national holiday off of school) was 6 days away. As they were leaving the Weasleys it is noted that there are a few days left of break, but on that very same evening it is noted that classes will resume the next day, so Sirius said goodbye to Harry.

It could be easily fixed by adding a sentence or two about the quick passing of the rest of the holidays after they left Dumbledore's office.
dprincess87 chapter 51 . 4/7/2020
this story is absolutely amazing. I love it. I'm enjoying. please update soon
TheRandyOne chapter 51 . 3/25/2020
Any idea of when we might get a new update? I understand the hiatus, but it has been almost 4 years.
brownshe chapter 51 . 3/1/2020
Still waiting. :)
Luminous-Wave chapter 2 . 1/26/2020
This story is pretty good so far. But do you really need to abbreviate 'care of magical creatures' to 'CoMC'? And defense against the dark arts can be abbreviated as just defense so you don't need to make it 'DADA'
Primroselovegood1576 chapter 51 . 12/11/2019
I have loved this story since I was 11 years old and I just binged it, and still love it! I am now 15, and the older I have got, the more I loved the powerful and political aspect that you wrote. My yearning for my own Sirius also grew, as I got more distant from my parents. You probably don't have the time or will to, but I would love it if you updated or posted an epilogue!
Love,
Dawn.
Fick Chick chapter 51 . 12/11/2019
I like this and hope you'll feel inspired to continue it some day.
Sudhanshu Singh chapter 24 . 10/15/2019
a very slow yet beautifully written..
muffdyvr chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
if you just found this fic. beware this a sissy harry story!
SunPho3n1x chapter 51 . 8/31/2019
This has been an excellent story. I really like what you have done with the characters. I like how Harry is working hard to improve his skills and study ahead but he is not super!Harry. The bond between him and Sirius and Remus also very nice. Thank you for writing this.
2,470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »