Reviews for Different meeting at the Tower
strabimonx chapter 3 . 4/15
Nice can you make natsu be more like mystogan
Ectis chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Is this story still going, or is it abandoned? Because if it is, I'll be incredibly sad. Never read a FemJellal, so this has proven to be extraordinarily interesting. Natsu's magic... I don't think it suits him and it seems a little on the OP side, but your call. It's an interesting concept and has fairly good execution; but as only three chapters are out, I can't make a fair verdict on this yet. It did warrant a follow from me, however.
CieloLuna88 chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
hey,hey, it's a long time since this was updated, please give the next chapter...
i am really anticipating the next events about to happen and please lengthen the chapters...please i'm begging you!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
awesome continue please
Joe Nation chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Can't believe this story hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. It's very well written and while short it's left me wanting more. Unfortunately it seems like in this ficdom the more mediocre the story the more well known it is, and the few readable stories like yours and quite a few others are ignored. I wish you the best and I'm looking forward to any other stories you put out.
Gordaime chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
nice man
Sable1212 chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Ooh, Natsu's magic is really unique, love it!
Kirazin chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Very nice story you got here! It's really interesting to see a Story about Natsu and Gerard, in genderbend form nonetheless.
One question though; do you plan to retell the original story or are you going to folow some arcs you made on your own?
Also it was nice to see that you left some character traits the same for that time being. Erza was really a different person back then; Natsu obviously not so much :)
Naturesshadows chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
I liked it... Girl Jellal. Natsu is EVIL COOL... I like both your stories there great... I just never got around to reviewing this one sorry :P
RinNeko636 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Hey I am a new author
I really like your story it's very mysterious and adventorous Your story is a great inspiration for my first story
I hope you finish this story soon. I will be looking forward to read your full story

Peace Out !
RinNeko636
demonfox2140 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
I like this so far I mean a female Jellal pretty cool. Will Natsu want to protect his friends once the three are free or if later on Natsu meets Igneel?
Jageroux chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
So, I was looking for a story to read to pass the time. What did I find? This amazing fic. Jellal as a girl? delightfully intriguing. Natsu with Abyssal Magic? Kickass. Now I shall patiently wait for chapter three. I'm looking forward to whatever you have planned.

Keep up the good work.

Bullshit relayed, kthxbai!
The Wumbologist chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I'm loving kuroyagi's story, so for a story to pop up that was inspired by that one? Fantastic! I'm glad I saw this as I was scrolling through the story list. Although I'm not a Jellal fan and a hardcore NatsuxErza shipper I can look past these things and really appreciate the story itself.

You've got the foundations down for a great story so far; there's some nice foreshadowing going on and to see Natsu with this Abyssal Magic is quite interesting. To see whose brother he is or who the man in the black robes is; those are just two plot points that'll be awesome to see expanded on.

I think you're doing a great job with the narrative. Descriptions are well done and the dialogue is fitting for the setting; although they're slaves they still try to keep their spirits up through the smallest things. It's a really nice touch.

Nothing else to say for now, really. I'm looking forward to seeing where you're taking this!
NeoShadows chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Great second chapter. I'm really liking it. And the beginning of the chapter, simply mysteriously amazing. Already setting a few things up I see. Definitely catches readers attention. I like. And don't be afraid of the dark tones you're adding to the story. Gives it more flavor.

As for the people not reading it because of the pairing thing, sad, but sometimes true. Like me. I would never read a story that features Slash pairings. It's just not my thing, you know. Story might be great, but I just simply can't bring myself to read it. Same goes for some of those hardcore NaLu fans. Nothing but NaLu stories for them.

I think I found this story while looking through Kuroyagi's favorites. Seeing as he's a great author, I decided to give it a chance. Especially seeing as it featured a female Jellal. Never seen that before. It could only spell a story of potential based on the writer's skill and creativity.

I wasn't talking about Natsu/FemJellal when it came to the pairing. People mostly read the pairing of the story attached to it and skim it over, not even reading the summary if they don't like the pairing. Taking the chance if they had actually read the summary and seeing a FemJellal, then readers would be intrigued and give the story a shot.

BAM! And that's when you get a fan of your story and maybe even a review to write how awesome and original the story is. Pairings are a big deal to some. They sometimes judge the story pairings without even judging the damn actual story.

I fucking swear, it pisses me off sometimes. It is total bullshit.

Like Venomous Reality. Great story. Really impressed with its writing and creativity. Sadly though, people only care for the pairing which they don't like. I just wish people had more open minds for Roxas.97's work. Then he'd be rolling in reviews just like the rest of us should.

And no, I'm not agitated. I'm actually chuckling a little.

*Raises an eyebrow quizzically*

. . . . Master Neos? Trust me, I'm no master. I'm more of the reckless type who no experience. Diving into writing fiction for the site without anyone ever reading my sloppy work was dumb. I'm just really good at writing fighting scenes and new magic spells.

Anyway's I've been talking too much now. Weird. I don't like to talk too much.

Story is great so far, but prove to me you can make it work. Show me some space rending twists. Some jaw droppers. And drop me off my seat with a skull cracking plot.

You can do it. If Kuroyagi and Shedauwz are helping you out, then there is no doubt in my mind you'll even knock my story out of the water.

Well, I'm tired of writing. Longest review by far in my history of reviewing. Just proves how good this story can be. I'll be sure to try to get my lazy ass to review.

Till your next chapter, and if you ever need a hand in anything.

NeoShadows fading in and out.
Mizu Doragon Sureiyaa chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Now this is an interesting twist. Natsu using Abyssal Magic? I like it. I'm liking the direction you're going with this as well. I wonder if Master Hades will find some use for Natsu, if the two ever meet up. Only time will tell. Keep up the good work.