Reviews for The Sister and her Soldier
cool
bootkr00 chapter 1 . 4/26
damn
Repulsive Bushman chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
is very hot very nice very gut
Darth Vindictus chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
I enjoyed this immensely. Please continue writing this story as it is one of few that are tastefully done in this style.
soldier01073 chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
im liking this so far and please do not turn this into a slash fic please
BIBOTOT chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
8 out of 10.
I like this. The two Sisters really crossed the line here. Not a big fan of Yuri, but I will give credit for you this one.
John Clark chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
I would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear Triss fart through a radio.
tyson217 chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
AAAAAAHHHHHHH YOU UPDATED! PRAISE THE OMNISIAH!
tyson217 chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
Please. It's been almost a year. Update! This is quite literally the best piece of fanfiction in the 40k universe! Please update!
Jeted chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
I am loving this story so far, very entertaining to say the least. The only problems I could see really are to do with the length (the chapters are short) and the pace of the story. Both of these tie together however and I believe since the chapters have all been of similar length that this is okay. Second the pacing just needs a little tweaking in my mind in terms of detail and progression, its been great so far, but as for the armor cleaning part of the story I had no idea how long it would take for it to be clean, which is fine in the end I guess when she saves Triss none the less. All in all this is a great story which makes me sad in only one regard; the cliffhanger needs to be rectified.
FPSLiverpool chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
Need more. This is awesome.
z chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Come on! I want to see me some smut!
Please do update, I have been following this from the beginning.