Reviews for The Sister and her Soldier
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2017
Hey, if you are stiil looking at these comments and this work, great. I rly love it. Much better than anything I have written, or tried to at least. And I sincerely hope that this amazing story isn't just left to sit and collect virtual dust. So plz plz update it plz, I wanna see what happens!
- A Penguin In Power Armor
HumbleCommoner chapter 9 . 5/14/2017
I'm not sure if you're still on here but this is a lovely story and if you could bring yourself to update I would really enjoy it. The Sisters of Battle don't get enough love and you've made some beautiful characters here and I would love to see their journey continue.
Allyraine chapter 9 . 2/17/2017
It would be nice to see this updated.
French Punk chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
I really think this story is lovely.
I mean. Most fanfictions I come across are badly written are really offending the fluff.
But this one, is the golden nugget hidden into the mud. It's well-written and I like the slowly-building romance.

I hope this story is not dead/is not going to die.
Keep up the good work!
cool
bootkr00 chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
damn
Gorilla McJohnson chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
is very hot very nice very gut
Darth Vindictus chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
I enjoyed this immensely. Please continue writing this story as it is one of few that are tastefully done in this style.
soldier01073 chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
im liking this so far and please do not turn this into a slash fic please
BIBOTOT chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
8 out of 10.
I like this. The two Sisters really crossed the line here. Not a big fan of Yuri, but I will give credit for you this one.
John Clark chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
I would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear Triss fart through a radio.
tyson217 chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
AAAAAAHHHHHHH YOU UPDATED! PRAISE THE OMNISIAH!