Reviews for The Depths of Our Hatred
Demonslayer572 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
You... you cruel, sick, sadistic BASTARD. I LOVE YOU. This is... oh god, this is awesomely awful. I hate that I love it, but... oh god, how do I describe it? It's a great one-shot is all I'll say for fear of making myself sound like even more of an idiot.
Rasdra chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Really good oneshot, I like despite feeling a little depressed but Ishida deserved it the idiot
Ectis chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I NEED MORE! You can't just leave this story as a one shot! At least throw us a bone or something!
jabbarulez chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
dundundun... shocker!
Transcendent Being Fan chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Ouch that sucked for Ichigo and Ishida, Well this is another excellent story/oneshot you have gifted us. thanks man!
Hurader chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Great story thought and it would be great to see an after of this so if you could make a two shot it would be awesome! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
sucked in isada
Fading to Black chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Not signed in right now...
Anyway, this is a bit off the beaten path. That being said, it's an interesting idea. Ishida's a Quincy, it makes sense that he might have been approached by Vandenreich when he was training alone. Inoue's non-canon, but not in a way that makes her a Sue. And Ichigo isn't a Stu either, having died. I wonder what happened to him.
Either way, it's an interesting idea. You've got me, hook line and sinker.
DeathRider25 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Once again you have written something orginal and unforgetable. Love your stories, write on!
Bunny153539 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Very nice, I almost feel bad for Ishida; if not for his hypocritical statement about living in the past. Of course that's probably what you were going for. I give this an overal 9.6 of 10 :)
KSpaceman chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Very impressive, but, exactly the type of writing I expected from you, in fact, I was in the middle of re-reading "When the Heavens Fail," "The Protector's Temptation," and "The Red Sun Sets, The Black Sun Rises" again, when I saw the e-mail for your new story.

This would be something cool to see the conclusion of, if you turn this into a possible two-shot.

Keep up the good work!
Akuma Kuro chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Wow! This one-shot was awesome,but does Ichigo live cause Ishida missed his heart or vital organs? You should do more one-shots like this one.
killroy225 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
well shit! that sucks to be Ishida.