Reviews for Getting It Right
Robin.D chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
that was good i liked it :-) :-) :-) :-)
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow, I'm surprised something like that didn't happen sooner. Good twist though.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You wrote a good story about Sam. However, I think you missed the boat when you did not mention that this was a story where Bella left Edward, and is now with Jacob.
mybrandoforange chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I loved this. It was such a sweet POV and I really liked the way you wrote Sam. It would make a wonderful story...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Awww... Happy endings I love them.
idealskeptic chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Aaaawwww, now that was a nice story! Sure Bella got hurt, but Sam was as Sam should be and the vampires were as they should be. And everyone was better for it in the end.

Definite happy story! :)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Oh I just love it. I wish that you would make it into a story instead of a one shot? please?

You really put Sam into the place where he finally recognised that he isn't the rightful Alpha but he was doing the best he knew how. After Jacob came back he could finally relax. He did a good job protecting Bella.
juliangelus chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
loved it
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Oh wow. This is very good. Sam did great. :)

I felt terrible for Bella, but proud of her for seeking her own safety. Sam did just right.

Leah did, too.

But Charlie's gonna ... gak. Do something. Yell. Something.

Thank you!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
wow. painful. poignant. wonderful.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Bella's accident seems like a realistic possibility considering the "singer" aspect of her relationship with Edward. You've gotta love those wolves. :O)
BriyerRose chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Loved this!
brandy1905 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Loved it. I am surprised that very situation didn't happen in the book. I love how protective of Bella the wolves were, even the ones who didn't really like her. I love Jake came straight back and took care of her. Great o/s!
twi nana chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
hmmm...want more...but very good.
geenakmom chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Loved seeing how Sam dealt with the situation. So very level headed. Can't believe how hurt Bella was. So horrible. Leah helping and caring for Bella was nice considering how Leah feels for her. Glad the boys found Jake, Bella needed him, his strength.
Great one shot.