Reviews for Six Virtues
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 1 . 12h
That was-

you made me feel all sorts. Gods.

This fanfiction. I just- it was beautiful.
Princesse Saeko chapter 1 . 6/22
great story, I loved it
merci
teedub chapter 1 . 1/26
this is my 2nd or 3rd reading of this story and I love it just as much now as the first time. I think the thing that makes this believable is the "what love is" cartoon that in it's simplicity, finally got through to Severus.
Kay Kay chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I liked this story but I can't understand at all how Harry is acting. If I had a partner and catch him cheating - ok bad enough. But Snape insulted him, rediculed him and told Harry he never meant anything to him and he was only using him. For 3 (!) years! Even if I would love him bcs he really IS trying like in this story, I would never be able to trust him again. And therefore a relationship wouldn't be possible.
mcclainmercedes chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
hot and sweet and dang
WeasleyGrangerPotter chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I loved this story and your portrayal of Severus was perfect. I also loved how Harry put up a fight and of course, the happy ending.
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I'm used to bastard Snape, but even I have to admit he was harsher than his usual self. But I am most pleased that they are back together once more.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Blimey, you had me angry at Severus.

Loved it.
Cassa-Andra chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Awesome! Thanks for sharing it with me. I loved the entire arch of the story.
EugeBlack chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I really like this kind of stories, and you did a really good job with it. I loved that Harry didn't forgive him immediately.
notsofrilly chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Good. I hope Severus learned his lesson
alabirdie chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I just wanted to say this was an absolutely fabulous story, my heart was in my throat for most of it! thank you so much for sharing it with us and I look forward for more stories from you.
BlookenBslk chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Wow, amazing story. But I completely agree with everything Venus914 said. I think Severus got off WAAYYYY too easy for what happened between them. I found myself starting to hate Severus in your story and getting mad at Harry for letting Severus in so easily without more of a fight or terms, like the house and bed (ew) and a lot of other things. I could never forgive someone if they did that to me, no matter how much I loved them. I wouldn't touch them again. I wouldn't stop thinking about how they've been touched intimately by another person, XD so gross. (TMI, but I'm still a virgin, and if I found out my partner wasn't, then I wouldn't be able to touch them again, just the thought of them being with a different person intimately would disgust me to the point where I'd gag even looking at them. Maybe this will all change when I'm not a virgin anymore but right now my partner HAS to be a virgin or nope, not happening.)
CrowNoYami chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This story was perfect. Most people don't seem to get the affect losing the one you love to another or in death can have on you. I believe this was very realistic to me and broght home a lot of feelings from my own life. I understand how Harry felt when he lost Sev and its how I felt before. And I'm glad that Harry got to have back that love when I could not. After all my Severus was lost to me in death, amd like Harry did I still wait for him even now. Seven years later, so if anyone tells you otherwise, it is possible to love that strongly.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 3/18/2013