Reviews for If That's The Way You Need It
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is lovely! So cute :)
AgainstAllOds chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
And now I HAVE to see this movie ;)
Cause this was so good xD Jeff pole dancing...I can't get this image out of my brain...stop, I need to breathe ! I...ahahaha !
tpring2tpring2 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Hope you enjoyed! Yes i did thanks.
CurlyGleek chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I loooooved it! Toe curlingly cute :) Just awwwww xoxoxo
I Left My Cake Out in the Rain chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I love this. I love that movie too. Unfortunately, haven't seen the musical though.
gleekforever63 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Aww love it! I saw the actual musical on Broadway when my school band took a trip to New York and it was AMAZING! Believe it or not, the movie cuts out the best character and a lot of the best jokes, but it's still great. Never thought of the Warblers in this, but it was a great idea, good job!
Trenchcoatkitten chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Oh my god this is beautiful! 3
Are you going to write more? Please write more. You're writing is amazing :3
Update soon! Please!
Glambition chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
OMG I LOOOOVE THIS33 this would've been an awesome Chapter Fic actually, you could show how Nick & Jeff's relationship gets stronger but crazy Caroline comes along for revenge on Nick and tries to tear them apart ;p but anyway this was adorable xx
SofiaKaiEleutheria chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Hey! This story is absolutely AMAZING! I loved it. Thadbastian is my favourite ship, and Niff follows it immediately, so this was more and less the perfect fanfiction to me. Thad is adorable, I love him! And Niff is just perfect ;). Kurt is an evil genius, and that's it. Nick's right, that boy is a wonder :)
Anyway, I'm from Italy, so forgive me for the mistakes spread in this review ;)
You're an amazing writer!
chiar5 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
THAT WAS SOOOOOO CUUUUTEEEEEE

like omg Jeff blushing and looking down and then Nick who stands up for him and then Jeff who doesn't believe Nick could want to ask him out and the fact that he's had a crush on him for months asdhjfgdgh 33333333333333

and also Thad and Sebastian, I mean, those two are perfect too 333
and Kurt is always the nicest and kindest and I love him so much 333

and YOU are always the best and the most creative and your stories are always perfect, but I think you already knew that ;)

(I admit that I'd like to know what happens during their date, like Nick asking Jeff to tell him how he started to like him and Jeff telling him something like that he was one of the popular kids at Dalton and almost everybody had a crush on him and things like that, but i see you have a LOT to work on, so I can take it as a oneshot as long as my feels are heated by your other stories :D )

Chiara :) xx