Reviews for It Ain't Me Babe
Livetoreadlovetoread chapter 15 . 12/26/2016
I am so glad I came across this story I loved it. It was so mature and at times heart breaking - great job
Guest chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
Wow! What a story! Well done!
Melissa D chapter 15 . 5/11/2016
I love this story so much! AMAZING WORK!
delenalu chapter 6 . 3/27/2016
I discovered your page with happiness and wonder and the read was so thrilling that it doesn't left room for a review. But if someone deserves an admiring reaction, that would be you and this beautiful story.

Complexity. That is the word which can define perfectly your wonderful novel. A complex plot, who develops on many plans, including the perfect amount of a restrained, well-balanced romanticism. Two complex, pluridimensional characters, which reveal gradually their depths, through some subtle changes, followed by some powerful surges of feelings (they both have some inner scars that can explain their inequal behaviour). And everything is enveloped in a equally complex stylistic form which sometimes achieves the perfection.

Thank you so much for writing!
DElena all the way chapter 15 . 2/24/2016
great story. really enjoyed reading it.
Tvd2014 chapter 15 . 6/11/2015
Wonderful absolutely wonderful! This was a very original storyline and I could not put it down till I read to the end. Loved the line from Alaric about not having to change her name...perfect!
Tvd2014 chapter 7 . 6/10/2015
Loving this story and what a great chapter!
Tvd2014 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Awesome start...can't wait read more!
delena05 chapter 15 . 3/13/2015
Wonderful story. Delena's journey was beautiful and at the end they finally ended up together where they belonged :)
delena05 chapter 14 . 3/13/2015
So glad to see their happy ending.
delena05 chapter 12 . 3/13/2015
Great to see them finally working it out :)
delena05 chapter 10 . 3/13/2015
Ok so I am pretty sure its Stefan. Sad how it turned out for him. But he had it coming, since a long time.
delena05 chapter 9 . 3/13/2015
Cant say I am feeling for Stefan. He deserved it.
delena05 chapter 8 . 3/13/2015
I wish Damon would confess his real feelings, atleast that would give Elena the courage to leave Stefan.
delena05 chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
Nooo why did she left? :'(
Her life here is sooo much better. She has Damon and all her friends. Wish Damon goes after her to Chicago.