Reviews for It Ain't Me Babe
delena05 chapter 15 . 3/13
Wonderful story. Delena's journey was beautiful and at the end they finally ended up together where they belonged :)
delena05 chapter 14 . 3/13
So glad to see their happy ending.
delena05 chapter 12 . 3/13
Great to see them finally working it out :)
delena05 chapter 10 . 3/13
Ok so I am pretty sure its Stefan. Sad how it turned out for him. But he had it coming, since a long time.
delena05 chapter 9 . 3/13
Cant say I am feeling for Stefan. He deserved it.
delena05 chapter 8 . 3/13
I wish Damon would confess his real feelings, atleast that would give Elena the courage to leave Stefan.
delena05 chapter 7 . 3/13
Nooo why did she left? :'(
Her life here is sooo much better. She has Damon and all her friends. Wish Damon goes after her to Chicago.
delena05 chapter 6 . 3/13
Finally something nice for Elena. So glad that she confessed everything to Damon.
delena05 chapter 5 . 3/13
Elena has really suffered a lot. She really deserves some happiness.
delena05 chapter 4 . 3/13
Really heartbreaking. I just feel so bad for Elena in this one :'(
delena05 chapter 3 . 3/13
I am hating Stefan sooo much. Seriously trying to make a deal by selling a night with his wife, Absolutely horrible. Guess he really deserves to die.
delena05 chapter 2 . 3/13
Woah Stefan is a real asshole in this one. Cheating on Elena? And that too more than once? I feel really bad for her.
Delena flashback was awesome. If only they would have realised their true feelings before.
delena05 chapter 1 . 3/13
Ok Elena is being really rude and bitchy. Wonder what made her like this? The flashback part was really nice though. Their banter and first time was really cute.
Sorrybout'ya chapter 15 . 9/13/2014
Very good story. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing :)
Guest chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
That was really nice! So much drama... Couldn't stop reading until I finished :)