Reviews for Vestige
shamzika chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This is a stunning one-shot. I love it.

Ron is so amazing in this, I don't even have the words to articulate it. You've captured them all so well.
carly chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Even though I'm not a chess player I still enjoyed this fic and I think I understood the references so no worries there. I tend to agree that JKR would've be better served killing Ron at some point for character development reasons and this is a great example. The killing off of Ron can be a bit cliche, but it didn't feel like that was the case here since it was a catalyst for real character growth not a cheap short cut to a ship pairing. Thank you for writing!
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Lovely.
Shonashee chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Whoa, that was AMAZING. I...just can't understand how you came up with something so beautiful...
RobinQ chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Beautiful piece of writing! Definitely favourited :) I hope you can find the inspiration and write more HP stories
mione 956 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
LOVED THE CHESS REFERENCE! it made the story more alive :)
vasymollo chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I always hoped Ron would die saving his friends. Alas, JK didn't have the balls. I'm glad you did.
vagrantboy chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I cannot even begin to explain how brilliant I find this little gem of a story. It is short and light on the details, but still tells the reader everything. Very classy and very well done.
lupuslady chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Wow, this was intense. Really liked this, not just the plot but your writing. Your writing really made this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I understand reviewing the movies on a regular basis, but how can you not read the books. Agreed HBP isn't on a par with the rest but it still has nuances that add to the Potter legand. Please for your own sake finish the series. As a non chess player, the quote is unfamiliar, but your made you story clear enough there is no problem following the plotline. Interesting concept.
Ray Venn Hakubi chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
When I see an update from you, I know I'm generally in for something interminably dark, yet impossibly sweet. Once again, you've delivered gloriously.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
liked it
Craxuan chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I just wanted to make the first review. 3 3

Anyway, you already know my opinion, but I'll just comment on the few that I accidentally left out.

So one, I failed your e-cookie; I have no idea where that phrase come from, sorry. T_T

Next, although there were a little OOC moments such as Harry's sudden move towards Hermione, you've managed to keep the characterization pretty much spot on, so there's not really too much problem there.

Third, I am actually surprised that you've decided to finish this, because I thought it was one of the Vampire Fate types. Guess not, ish happy. XD

Finally (okay you've heard about this before), the emotions brimmed wonderfully in this story, and once again I am in awe at your ability to fill so many things with so little words. Wonderful.

And oh, you actually got better at writing details. Almost unnoticeable, but it's there. Thumbs up to the Improvement-Over-Time Theory! XD