Reviews for The Darkest Night
PadawannaB chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
That. Was. BRILLIANT!

Can't wait for more :)
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Very dark, but visceral and practical too. You answered some of the questions in this chapter, but I feel like I'm reading an outline sometimes. When you dip into storytelling - good stuff - needs a bit more expanding though.
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
A patient Ianto Jones doing his own James Bond - but the time elapsed confuses me. The emotional journey is strong, but I'm a little lost.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
I'm confused if they are on vacation for a few days or planning on disappearing, or just planning on moving to somewhere people don't know where they live and still go to work after a few days.
Madbottoms chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Not good for Ianto!

Loved Jane though.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
An interesting group of changes and tweaks. Thanks for sharing. Yes, the fact that TW personnel would get shots for viruses unknown on earth makes sense. It would have been an easy out for them.
PadawannaB chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
I've loved the story so far, but I found it a bit distracting just how fast things have progressed from chapter to chapter. Still, this one explained many a thing about what's been going on, and I really liked Jane: she's witty, charming and lovely. Her kindness feels good even to us readers after all the misery Ianto's been through.
That's another thing I like about this: the descriptions of the little moments in between. Changing the scenery, hanging around in railway stations, stealing cars, buying food. The simple way they're portrayed makes them all the more terrbile, lonely, and aching.
The tin has to be my favourite invention. It's original, clever, and - most importantly - it works. Same could be said for the entire story so far.
And now you left us with a cliffhanger. I think I like you :)
rozisa chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
I understand Ianto's need for answers, but he left Jack all alone carrying their child. I don't get why he would do that.
Madbottoms chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
This one is a little darker than your other story but I like just as much. I was a little taken aback at how quickly things moved from chapter 2 to 3. Ianto seems to be on a dangerous journey at the moment, I hope Jack's isn't as perilous given his condition.
toobeauty chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
awesome plot!
looking forward to reading more soon!
PCJanto chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Fantastic start,I have a feeling this is going to be
a real ending of this chapter had me tearing.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2