Reviews for Envy
Valentine51 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This needs to be published . . . even if you have to change the characters . . . it is award worthy.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I loved the ending! How the nurse brought her to see Fitz... The dream sequence... It was perfect.
jazphace chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Awesome! I love your attention to detail, and not rushing the story. Great job! Will you continue. They are such an amazing couple. I hope and pray tonight's episode allows them to be there for one another...
Gerriv chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Loved this!
chocolate1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Wow that was exciting and exhilarating to read. All of Liv's different emotions that's happening after the shooting. Any woman would feel that especially if you're in that sort of relationship and something that tragic happens. Its the first time you realize how shut off you will become.

And to see that it was all a dream and that she had really not fallen under Cyrus indelible words, they have a son as well. How fantastic! The love still continues passionate and its Fitz's birthday! I enjoyed reading it very much!
Messino12 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This is amazing.

I can't put it into words how much I love it.

Seriously.

AMAZING!
travelgurl26 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
omg I loved this! I hope you continue to write more!
window124 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Aww...that was a very sweet ending. I can imagine them happy with a baby. And nice how you made what is happening now a nightmare in this reality.

Great story.