Reviews for Bearpaw
I did not expect this. Maybe a W/Bestiality mentioned would be appreciated (now that I read the summary again, I should have guessed).

The story explore Korra kink/egoist (occ korra), Asami sacrifice/acceptance/hurt , but not far enough to make the story interesting. Anyway "happy ending", who surprised me, but oh well.
Akirio-chan chapter 7 . 10/16
I actually enjoyed reading all of this xD
lovinglyons chapter 7 . 8/14
I... don't know. I mean, it was very well written, and had good character development. But i reeeaally didn't expect that to happen. with the whole... naga... thing. Good job with it though.
We love us chapter 1 . 7/17
Looool tht Tenzin had me cracking up
wtf did I just read? OMG. It was well written.
I think my brain cells just died.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 4 . 2/26
Wow, that was such a dick move from Tenzin if you asked me.

I can see his point, and the implications Korra’s behavior would bring to herself in time, still it was unfair for the Avatar to be separated from Naga without notice. I’m with Korra about other people trying to control her life; you can share your opinions and give advice but never take action for other’s without thinking in the consequences.

Now the real victim here is still Asami, because she’s being ignored and neglected by Korra, something the Avatar could regret later.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 3 . 2/26
Oh and here I was assuming everyone knew about their relationship.

It was nice from Tenzin not to deal with her parent’s response to his previous letter, leaving me to wonder what kind of answer he got from them. By his comments about Korra having good taste with Asami and choosing her over a polar-bear dog it would seem he was right about his assumptions.

I hope Korra it’s ready for what it comes next for her.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 2 . 2/26
Well, it seems like Tenzin will spark things a little bit with his letter to Korra’s parents.

I agree Asami did a grand sacrifice (pride, beliefs, a little bit of selfishness) to comply with Korra’s concept of intimacy with Naga. The Avatar must understand how hard is for Asami to satisfy her needs when the engineer needs to put her pride in the line to accept what other people would seem as disgusting in every way. I’m impressed with the heiress of Future Industries for being so tolerant with her girlfriend, and for that Korra must be grateful.

Let’s see if Senna and Tonraq have something to say about Korra’s behavior.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 2/26
Sorry for coming late to the party, but my time to read exquisite stories like this one it’s not the same it used to be. Even so, here I’m ready to give you my initial thoughts on the first chapter.

Indeed, you’re trying something way too different from ever other M-rated story I’d the pleasure to read about these two. Thankfully for me, I’m a person with a wide and understanding mind, so I can clearly see why Korra would do such kind of thing with Naga; even if some people can find out that disturbing. The Avatar girl didn’t have anyone to guide her properly about her feelings and primal necessities every human being would feel that crave for; so it’s understandable she did found that support in Naga. Now, Asami’s attempt to try satisfying her girlfriend and her own needs was commendable; despite her inner turmoil for not being just her the object of Korra’s affections, she needs to share such feelings with the polar-bear dog.

And so, the chapter couldn’t have ended in a better note with Tenzin witnessing that scene in the Avatar’s bedroom. He’s now scarred for life, or so he believes so.

Let’s see if I can catch up a little bit today.
TacoKing23 chapter 7 . 2/10
Well, that was... odd. I mean, it was well-written and well-paced for the most part, and the characters developed well, but... dude. Odd.
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 7 . 1/16
I've got to say that this was an awkward story to read. But, I love the extremities to which Asami goes to please Korra.
Infinii chapter 1 . 1/3
LOL. Yes, it's weird. It's very weird. But oh well.
dragonball256 chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Definitely one of the strangest fics I've ever read yet it was awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Wow okay I was not expecting this
Animekitty47 chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
This was a surprisingly good story. There were some great introspective moments sprinkled around between the lemon, and some humor at the end there. That poor male polar bear. XD Great job with this story!