Reviews for Bring Me Down
kaizademeraude chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
i like to know if i can translate this fic in french
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
bobbyneuneuille chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Hey! I like that! :D Blunt is gonna have a reaaaally bad time! :D
Albany chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Alex I do not want a cold-blooded murderer, killing Blunt and Jones they deserve punishment, but death would turn them into martyrs and victims of a crazed traitor and agent, they need a social punishment and prison, but the only thing lost is Alex and also do not think that would be a wish of his parents, uncle and Jack, Alex soñabanque them live and be happy.
Update soon.
TantalumCobolt chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Great start! I can't wait to read more of the story! I don't think there were many mistakes; one was Alex talks to the man, it should be spelt 'which' not 'witch'. The only other mistakes I saw were words in the middle of sentences beginning with capital letters. I thought thr ending was funny, even if it wasn't supposed to be. I'm not sure if it was intended to be a pun or not, because the story started with blood and at the end it says 'bloody hell, he would get it'. I'm looking forward to finding out how Alex gets his revenge, I really want to see - well, read - him killing Blunt and Jones. They definitely deserve it after all they put him through! I hope you can update soon! Oh, and congratulations, you did very well for your first englush story!
Albany chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Excellent start, I hope to continue fast.