Reviews for Love-Struck Spies
baldcoder chapter 27 . 5/24
Great story. Keep’em coming.
sevenrez chapter 27 . 5/15
Nothing wrong with some smut. If I was Sarah I would have pulled Chuck in the tub to! Thank you!
Lonny J chapter 23 . 5/12
Sorry to hear of your personal difficulties. I am battling a mild form of depression myself. I can't imagine how bad the more serious forms are. I hope you can finish this, it is very interesting to me.
Lonny J chapter 22 . 5/12
It always interests me how many writers make Sarah borderline psychotic in her jealousy. She is jealous in canon but controls herself for the most part. And yes, I know this is AU, but it seems a bit extreme. Just sayin'.
Deathzbreath chapter 27 . 5/12
I'm not sure exactly what happened to poor Chuck's jewels but I don't think I want to know. haha! Great update!
wilf21 chapter 27 . 5/12
Good one. I liked how Chuck threw off his three admirers in the nightclub :)
Mufc87 chapter 27 . 5/12
More smut is always a good thing. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
Carmichael Jr chapter 27 . 5/11
I remember that you said this story will become darker.
When you mean darker, you don't mean big angst between Chuck and Sarah with sleeping seduction of marks (for example) right ?
As you can see, I'm a little paranoid with that, there are a lot of writers who do that and I just, I just hate it.

Good chapter by the way. :)
phnxgrl chapter 27 . 5/11
I loved horny Sarah. Please continue.
charahkids chapter 26 . 5/10
Ah, I remember this story now! It's very good! Charah goodness! This should continue and I know you have the other stories too that I like also!

Please continue soon! :)
Mufc87 chapter 26 . 5/10
So happy there is a new chapter for this.l, we've waited a long time for it. Can't wait to see where you eventually go with this.
wilf21 chapter 26 . 5/10
I'm very glad you've continued this story, even if you don't ever finish it (although I really hope you do).
phnxgrl chapter 26 . 5/9
I loved how Sarah physically exhausts Chuck. Please continue.
Jbear1974 chapter 25 . 4/21
Thank you CHARAH for a great AU story. I find it difficult to comment on individual chapters. I really love the CHARAH moments but I think you started too strong but I will admit CHARAH moments at the end were just right. I also liked your take on Casey and Bryce being good friends of Chuck. I think you were rather rough on Carina but maybe this character deserves it. Would love to hear more about Kate. Also you got me wondering who the Intersect is.
lovewinter223 chapter 1 . 4/8