Reviews for Love-Struck Spies
Shawn carter chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Hey love your story one of my favorites so far this is for all chapters
Spawn Hades chapter 27 . 10/25/2016
Loved the story, do you think you'll ever return? If so when?
baldcoder chapter 27 . 5/24/2016
Great story. Keep’em coming.
sevenrez chapter 27 . 5/15/2016
Nothing wrong with some smut. If I was Sarah I would have pulled Chuck in the tub to! Thank you!
Lonny J chapter 23 . 5/12/2016
Sorry to hear of your personal difficulties. I am battling a mild form of depression myself. I can't imagine how bad the more serious forms are. I hope you can finish this, it is very interesting to me.
Lonny J chapter 22 . 5/12/2016
It always interests me how many writers make Sarah borderline psychotic in her jealousy. She is jealous in canon but controls herself for the most part. And yes, I know this is AU, but it seems a bit extreme. Just sayin'.
Deathzbreath chapter 27 . 5/12/2016
I'm not sure exactly what happened to poor Chuck's jewels but I don't think I want to know. haha! Great update!
wilf21 chapter 27 . 5/12/2016
Good one. I liked how Chuck threw off his three admirers in the nightclub :)
Mufc87 chapter 27 . 5/12/2016
More smut is always a good thing. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
Carmichael Jr chapter 27 . 5/11/2016
I remember that you said this story will become darker.
When you mean darker, you don't mean big angst between Chuck and Sarah with sleeping seduction of marks (for example) right ?
As you can see, I'm a little paranoid with that, there are a lot of writers who do that and I just, I just hate it.

Good chapter by the way. :)
phnxgrl chapter 27 . 5/11/2016
I loved horny Sarah. Please continue.
charahkids chapter 26 . 5/10/2016
Ah, I remember this story now! It's very good! Charah goodness! This should continue and I know you have the other stories too that I like also!

Please continue soon! :)
Mufc87 chapter 26 . 5/10/2016
So happy there is a new chapter for this.l, we've waited a long time for it. Can't wait to see where you eventually go with this.
wilf21 chapter 26 . 5/10/2016
I'm very glad you've continued this story, even if you don't ever finish it (although I really hope you do).
phnxgrl chapter 26 . 5/9/2016
I loved how Sarah physically exhausts Chuck. Please continue.