Reviews for Love-Struck Spies
MarauderMist chapter 25 . 5/27
it's one of the best fiction i've ever read, i think you should continue it...
knightrid3r chapter 5 . 3/9
Love the Chuck/Sarah relationship and you have a great plot going on here but some of you writting could use some work. Spelling and grammar are okay but a lot of the writing and especially dialogue, when read, is a little awkward. Maybe try getting a beta for future stories? Still like the story though I'll definitely finish it.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/12/2014
This whole thing is just amazing no unreal u need to update soon it would be very much appreciated
stars90 chapter 25 . 8/13/2014
You've got a good story going on here. You're building a good relationship for Charah and a good team dynamic. I'd love to see more!
sfischers chapter 25 . 8/3/2014
I've been checking this story weekly in hopes of an update. The story has been great so far. Can we get more?
Guest chapter 25 . 5/20/2014
I've very much enjoyed this story so far. Any chance at an update soon?
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 25 . 5/4/2014
Now that was one hell of a scene there. Wow. Great job with this chapter, the setup's and how you wrote the scenes. Great work. Please keep up the good work. I really did enjoy the reading.
pehrake.bergstrom chapter 25 . 3/17/2014
i really really like reading this fan fiction, keep up with the hard work :) cheers
man of men chapter 25 . 3/4/2014
i love this series so much
man of man chapter 25 . 3/4/2014
Very good
sextynine chapter 25 . 2/11/2014
Sooo gooood
Chuckfanster chapter 25 . 2/6/2014
Great chapter. My favorite so far. Absolutely hilarious. I don't think I'll be able to watch this scene in the movie again without thinking of your words here. You've gone and done it. You've ruined Star Wars for me. ;) Just kidding. Thanks for writing.