Reviews for Bad Habits
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 7/31
Tis an interesting take on Jake. I enjoyed reading it!
Von chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Very cool insight.
heartbreakerninja chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
i like this. it gave a whole other side to jack. makes him more real i think :D this may have just toppled its self to the top of my favorites list lol :D
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This is why I love Jack-he's got that awful damaged side that 300 freaking years of isolation has caused, warring with his instinct to love and make the children laugh. I kind of think that Jack was always a guardian, it just wasn't official. For whatever reason MiM decided to hide Jack. I have no good explanation why, but Jack is just so committed to children that to me it seems beyond just because he's a good spirit. 300 years is just so long... People go insane without social interaction, you know? They will start questioning whether the reality they perceive is real or not, and all sorts of other really bad things. I don't know how Jack didn't go insane.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Well, no one can be cheerful and playful all the time. Most, sure, but not all.
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Bad habits are hard to break
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Ah, I do enjoy how all of the authors of RotG fanfics seem to be connected in some way via their stories. How lovely.
Anna chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This... is simply beautiful. I feel like it is a very accurate version of Jack Frost. Smart, understand of his limitations, and powerful. The two ways you described how Jack is portrayed just about broke my heart in two because I can see it being true so easily.

You balanced this wonderfully between the cold hard fact that winter is a dangerous season and the cautious hope Jack experiences with the Guardians. It would be amazing to see a story about the Guardians reacting to this darker side of Jack.

Amazing story, wonderful job.
RandomKrazyPerson chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
i really love this! 3

dark is fine in moderation XD

jack needs a sophie hug ;P

keep em coming!

wow...my reviews bounce all over the place dont they? *chuckle*
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Even though it may be a little dark, I like this outlook on Jack. It really adds a new sort of perspective and I do believe that after 300 years of nothing it would be almost impossible to adjust to what he's now recieving from the Guardians. I'm really disappointed though that they didn't reach out to him, he's still a kid after all. Forever a child.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Again, I enjoyed seeing the darker side of Jack. Because we all know it's there. It comes as no surprise that he lashed out in anger more than once over the span of his 300 years. Being alone for so long, especially without any explanation or indication of purpose, would be taxing, certainly. It would be interesting to see a companion piece to this, perhaps Jack having to face one of the mistakes he made in the past, and sharing that mistake with the Guardians?

Your work is lovely, as always.

Cheers, and keep on writing.
Jimelda
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Jack is such a sad story. Kudos to you!
Animegurl64 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Actually, I feel like this is right spot on with the version of Jack in the movie. But you go a little further into his character, which I like. All and all, a very good character piece.
MidnightDarkskiesbluemoon chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This was good I like this painful view from Jack wish u added more but oh well but I still like reading this one
Star Fata chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Whoa, this was pretty much perfect.