Reviews for Between Pages
beckyike chapter 20 . 10/23
Amazing! Definitely one of my favorite stories!
LizzieOktambe chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This story is so beautiful I fell like crying! 3 Loved it!
ffismylife chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
Thank God I found this piece. I've read so many hg fics that the only ones I haven't read lacked in quality! I've been searching and searching for at least one more decent one and I found this. It was better than decent. THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE CUTEST! YES. I will find you and give you a hug haha
inmyfavor chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Uh two things: I know this is finished but I don't understand what the hell Katniss did (I'm in chap 10) for Peeta to acted that way, she was drunk he has to understand and she isn't responsable for his relapse. I really cant see why she deserves the cold treatment.
You say Annie is pregnant when they get to the capitol but if they are celebrating the first year anniversary, the baby should have born already. This isn't my main language so its possible i misunderstand that.
I really like your story and your writing style, there is drama and a little angst but you can make me laugh too. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This story was so so AMAZING! I literally have no words to express it! You captured their personalities perfectly and the slow moving relationship between katniss and peeta is fantastic! I'm in love with this story and haven't found a single story that has an amazing plot line like this one. It's been more than about six to seven moths since I have read this story! And also i have reas this story at least 3 or 4 times!It's one the best post mockingjay and preepilogue stories that I have ever read! Katniss's relationship with peeta is captured beautifully here! Thank you for a truly spectacluar story!
red-ysetgo chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
I love the little epilogues, oh my goodness. Perfect for Everlark feels. Three and four are my favourites.
Shadowed Replica chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
I love this ficlet. Its wonderfully written and I can't wait to see what else you have written. Thank you for writing. Have a wonderful Christmas. :)
Jonesn chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
I love getting a view into what happened. So much was left to be desired. This is great so far.
Plumgal1899 chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Whew! Okay, ignore my last outburst, lol! That was awesome! I appreciate when authors acknowledge the fact that K and P are both inexperienced and write scenes that realistically reflect that! Awesome job!
Plumgal1899 chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
Ah! What the heck is happening with Gale?! I will try to remain calm because I know Everlark is end game... But seriously, wtf Katniss?
Plumgal1899 chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Woo hoo! Things are happening now! ;) I appreciate the slow build, but I am glad their relationship is starting to progress! I am loving this fic so far. You do a really great job of balancing the harsh reality of K and P's issues, with some lighthearted moments that give us a sense of hope for their future. Well done!
marblesharp chapter 20 . 9/19/2013
I'm glad I finally got to this! Good job.
kori kaoru himura chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
Very good story! I could not stop reading it once I started. I think you did a great job staying true to the characters while still making it funny. I absolutely LOVED the end of chapter 8! It was genius ] The end was nice, but I would have loved to read the epilogues in chronological order just to make it an easier read. Anyway, very well written, thank you for sharing your talent and of course making us happy with a much needed happy ending (yes, those few pages at the end of the book could never be enough!)

Also, I loved how you developed Johanna's character and the inclusion of Katniss mother in the plot, very touching!
Edward's BackUp Girl chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
I love the way you have written this story. Reading this,I feel as if I am reading one of Suzanne's books. You have found a way to read a book and imitate its style and flow almost exactly the way the author would have written it. For this I applaud you. Great job!
Allimba chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Love this story! Thank you!