Reviews for Urge for Ice Cream
Daydream chapter 1 . 3/19
Wait... It's over? Is it seriously over?
This story was just too adorable to be over, but this story was written like... 3-4 years ago so it's unfortunate that i can't demand another chapter. :(
There were occasional errors here and there but i don't mind because this story was just too cute and fluffy XD
Welp, time to get back to Sing Me a Song, which reminds me... When are you gonna update? I've been waiting for like half a year. (Yes it's been 6 months...) You said that you were going to update early this year... But that's okay! Everyone's got a life of their own and can respect that. Sorry that I didn't put it in my fav list because i was too lazy to log in and i usually use my phone to read. (I'm also lazy to log in right now XD)
Anyway, this was a cute little you've written and I can't for you to update Sing Me a Song. I do hope you write more rokushi fics 'cause you have so much talent and potential. If you'd like, i can be your beta reader. I mean if you'd like. And i you don't then that's fine with me.
When i'm in the mood to log in i'll be sure to put this on my fav list.
Okay, that's about it from me! Keep on writtin' and keep on rockin'
Peace! :)
- Daydreaming at Dawn
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
...No one realized that the idea was taken from a manga? The name is called "In the Chocolate" and instead of ice cream, it's chocolate. But I'll give you props for continuing the story further.
Fuyu no senshi chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
D'awwww love this paring! So adorable.
You did so well, I think its the best rokushion one I have seen on this site so far. :D
Hope you keep on wrighting such amazing fanfics.
NekoKitty13 chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
Oh my god, I can't believe it's over! I loved this story SO much! It was realy original and creative. I can't wait to see what other stories you've created XD!
SavedForever chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I wish I started this story earlier. It seems really promising! Lots of potential. I'll keep reading. Keep it up! :)
mirror of words chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
Aww, this is a sweet multi-chap RokuShi fic. Thank you for writing this.
It was quite fun to read and ahhhhh those two are just so cute x33
I liked how you wrote this. I just wished it could be a little longer ;_; but it's fine the way it is.
Numerous grammar errors, but they can't be evaded even by veterans. Keep writing and you'll improve :)
Hope to see more soon. :3
Shiori Yomu chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
Wait, what?! This is complete?!
Aww man! I guess for me it's just too soon...I thought there was still something...
Aww...Anyway, at least it ended well for RokuShi! :D I really liked this story! and I bid you good luck if you're planning on writing more!
foggraven chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
it's already over... man, it was a great ride while it lasted, hope you keep writing
Drexbann15 chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
This was a cute story, i enjoyed reading it.
Nikaidou chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
Geez, that was... adorable! This was an amazing story!
tsukuneXmoka chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
beautiful ending read it while listening to dearly beloved now that was "absolutely perfect"
Sharkey52 chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
Awwww. It's over? Oh well, this is still my favourite multi-chaptered RokuShi fic ever!
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
Love this epilogue! Especially the ending of it. It's just so cute! Thank you for this amazing story! It was fantastic! )
Sharkey52 chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Wahoo! Epic fighting! Axel's gonna be soooo upset when he finds out he missed out on it!

VANITAS! WHAT DID YOU DO TO XION?! Well, doesn't matter anyhows - he's gone and Roxas and Xion can be happy! (I hope)

An umbrella! I was expecting him to turn up with a stick - but an umbrella rocks! And from the second I heard the 'PANG!' I was just awaiting the return of the mighty bin lid! (I didn't think I'd ever need to say that! XD)

Oh, and for last chapter - I LOL-ed at Axel and Larxene a lot! That would be the way they would meet and start a...'deadly' relationship. And they would find horror movies hilarious. (*Sweatdrop again*)

And don't dis the fight scene! The fight scene was epic! (I've been using that word a lot for this story) Epically awesome!

Good luck with the next chapter! :)
Sharkey52 chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
(Dies of laughing)

Four letters of epic-ness can sum up this chapter: A-X-E-L! Got it memorised?!

I can't believe it! He burnt a pile of boxes as punishment for them not having ice cream?! And now he and Xion are becoming best friends and Roxas is in the middle and not sure what to do with any of them! They're all so in-character it's ridiculous! I can't wait to show this to my friend!

*Sigh*, the sacrifices one makes whilst in love. Don't you worry Xion, everything will make sense in the end! (unlike the majority of Kingdom Hearts games)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »