Reviews for Curiosity and the Cat
thechamelioncircuit chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Good fic. I would really like to read more.
4thSmalley chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Interesting story line, cannot wait to see who figures out the Lore reference!
anon chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Great story! Very interesting! Can't wait for more!
cynder1988 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Please keep updating this is turning out really well!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Ooh, an update! I can't wait to read what happend next.
HowlynMad chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Honestly, that scene always bugged me (Lore poisoning Data) perhaps if they had explained it as you have, I might have bought into the idea that an android could be poisoned. Don't get me wrong, loved the ep but it was pretty badly written. I'll wait patiently for your next update.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
ooh, i'm glad you updated! i am enjoying this. nice little twist - data referencing when lore poisoned him, as no one else knows about that. i wonder if they'll figure it out? can't wait to read more, great job!
nathasa39 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Muy bien, buena continuacion, espero leer mas. Gracias por actualizar.
T0theM00N chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Erg! No more updates? Great story; I can't wait to find out what happens.
DarkDevon13 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Love this
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Ooh! I wonder if that reference means Lore will appear. Poor Data, being so disconnected. Poor Geordi having to deal with repairing his friend. You got that perfectly. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
You shouldn't tell yourself your not good at writing - you are actually one of the more talented authors I've read on here. I know real life takes precedence over fanfic, but I hope you keep going with this!
sleepersamizdat chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
This is a great start! Will there be updates soon? I want to know what happened! :-D
HowlynMad chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Ughhh, a cliffie and no update!
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
This is shaping up to be good! I wonder what's going to happen. Loking at the title, I'm guessing that Data was curious and it harmed him. Poor guy! Since it looks like we're going to learn the cause soon, I supose there'll be some catch to it. Perhaps these aliens? Can't wait to se what happens!