Reviews for As History Changes
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 1 . 2/1
Petyr always thinks he holds all the pawns in the game, but no, he does not.
Rumaan chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Ah, it was this review that got cut off and it wouldn't let me post another review logged in. Stupid

Anyway, Arya and Jon were so close as siblings whereas Sansa was a prissy little princess and followed her mum in being a bit of a bitch to poor Jon. I quite like the idea of them forging something out of the Starkpocalypse that GRRM insists on putting us through.

Oh, and I loved your Sam. He was great. So far, most ASOIAF fanfics have failed to bring much of GRRM's characterisation to life but you really nailed Sam in my opinion.
Rumaan chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I must admit I'm super happy to find you writing ASoIaF fanfic. You bring the quality of your Dramione fics into this fandom, which is sadly not as blessed with amazing writers as our Dramione world is. I've never contemplated Jon x Sansa before but it works as she was never kind or sisterly to him prior to the events in GoT. With Arya, even as cousins, it'd seem incestuous. They had a close sibln
Pretty Racing chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I 3 Jon and Sansa, and your story was fantastic! I love how you portrayed Sansa especially. Very true to her character. And now they will go off and find Arya and skip away happy into the sunset. :)
Sun Blinded chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
That was absolutely fantastic! I loved the characterisation; it was very well done. I especially liked the twist at the end with Sansa's true intentions. That certainly made up for her seemingly blackmailing Jon.

Sam was amazing too, haha.

Thanks for the great read. : )

Sun Blinded
anon chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
A fascinating AU, I would love to see an update on this story, but it really is pretty much complete at this point.