Reviews for Cobwebs, Carrot Sticks and Half Chewed Erasers
emlovesyouu chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
AHHHH so cute! Loved it :) xo
takesthesebrokenwings chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I'm beginning to mark your new stories as my favorite even before I start reading it :). Your stories are perfectly well-written, witty, humorous and funny and fluffy and you they're my definition of loveliness :).

"Hubert thinks Blaine likes Kurt."

"Huxley thinks Kurt likes Blaine."

I love this part the most, and also the part about Hubert and Huxley ending up beneath Kurt's shirt :). It's hot and sweet and charming. I'm so glad that you don't give up on them, because I'll absolutely be super sad if you ever stop writing Klaine :)
mardie186 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This was so sweet and charming and adorable and fluffy. Like Hubert and Huxley.
I want our Klaine back together on Glee. Even if it takes stuffed animal intervention to make it happen!
LaViaggiatrice chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This was perfectly sweet. It gets five stars in my book. I enjoyed the intimacy of your story and its simplicity. I like that you did this with out drama or anything more than what Klaine really is. I look forward to reading more. :)
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This was sooooo cute! Man, if Klaine doesn't get back together, I'm gonna have to adopt this fic as my own personal headcanon for the future!
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
love this !
lucy641 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Love the hippos and love Klaine together again. They just have to be. Counting down til dec 13th. Lovely fluffy fic
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 12/4/2012