Reviews for Hadrian Salazar Peverell
️ more chapters please
cyiusblack chapter 18 . 5/17
update soon
Tamha chapter 8 . 5/14
The Slytherin and Peverell families did intermarry, within the Gaunt line. They are descended from Cademus, which is why the Resurrection Stone on the Gaunt lordship ring. The Potters are descended from Ignotius, but I'm pretty sure you already realised that, which is how Harry ended up with the Invisibility Cloak.
ruinedsandwich chapter 18 . 5/3
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I SWEAR I FOR A NEXT CHAPTER
It's been years I'm losing hope on this story ever being finished but please continue with new chapters
XxElementalStormxX chapter 5 . 4/1
Tom is always obsessed with Harry
ankoku696 chapter 18 . 3/27
Have you abandoned this story
zamik chapter 18 . 1/30
Please! please, please, please, please continue! Don't dare to stop! Please, I adore your story and I will never forgive you, If you will not post new chapter again!
violetmusime chapter 18 . 1/13
Hehehe I'm literally giggling like an idiot... This story is so good! It is soooo freakish HOT! Like FUCK! I get the shivers every time something happened! ( HP/TR lemons/limes) this is a really great story please continue~
Guest chapter 18 . 12/12/2015
Please continue this story
VanriddleZ chapter 18 . 11/13/2015
This story is very good and seems to promise a lot, so please do not forget the fanfic.
nighttheraven chapter 18 . 11/12/2015
more please~!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/12/2015
I really, really, REALLY hope that one day you continue this story. It is so amazingly written and intriguing. Please update it! Hope all is well :D
AlyssJocelyn chapter 18 . 11/7/2015
did you finish this story anywhere? I like this story finished it this morning...hope to read more soon. brava.
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 18 . 7/30/2015