Reviews for Hadrian Salazar Peverell
Why is it that almost all my favorite fan fic stories are never to be completed. Much like this one it's been years since an update
pupstarstar chapter 18 . 2/2
please update!
Roza Negra chapter 18 . 10/14/2016
I so enjoy reading this story when will you update I really want to know what happens next. Please keep up the wonderful writing. XD
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2016
️ more chapters please
cyiusblack chapter 18 . 5/17/2016
update soon
Tamha chapter 8 . 5/14/2016
The Slytherin and Peverell families did intermarry, within the Gaunt line. They are descended from Cademus, which is why the Resurrection Stone on the Gaunt lordship ring. The Potters are descended from Ignotius, but I'm pretty sure you already realised that, which is how Harry ended up with the Invisibility Cloak.
ruinedsandwich chapter 18 . 5/3/2016
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I SWEAR I FOR A NEXT CHAPTER
Guest chapter 18 . 4/6/2016
It's been years I'm losing hope on this story ever being finished but please continue with new chapters
XxElementalStormxX chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
Tom is always obsessed with Harry
ankoku696 chapter 18 . 3/27/2016
Have you abandoned this story
zamik chapter 18 . 1/30/2016
Please! please, please, please, please continue! Don't dare to stop! Please, I adore your story and I will never forgive you, If you will not post new chapter again!
violetmusime chapter 18 . 1/13/2016
Hehehe I'm literally giggling like an idiot... This story is so good! It is soooo freakish HOT! Like FUCK! I get the shivers every time something happened! ( HP/TR lemons/limes) this is a really great story please continue~
Guest chapter 18 . 12/12/2015
Please continue this story
VanriddleZ chapter 18 . 11/13/2015
This story is very good and seems to promise a lot, so please do not forget the fanfic.
nighttheraven chapter 18 . 11/12/2015