Reviews for Day of the Ninja
Loner Faris chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Nice story. I'm pretty sure every day is the Day of the Ninja for a professional thief.
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
HAHA!
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Damn, I can't believe I never heard of this before XD
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
And some of us are sad, sad little procrastinating cheebers, and we are reading it on the 10th. Sorry. :( Ugh, I feel so lame.

But I loved it! No surprise that Kitty would love DoN. What with her particular abilities, it's sort of perfect for her.

(BTW, have you ever read any of Quill N. Inque's Historical fanfiction for X-Men Evo? Most of it's Kitty/Kurt, but there is a Romy one as well. Anyway, I just thought of those because in one of them, Kurt is a pirate...)

Very good, loved every second of it!

Favorite part:
"Was he even a secret in the first place?" Kurt grumbled. "This isn't the first time he's flirted with Rogue."

Giggles!
Claire's Demons chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
LOL! Didn't see that coming.

Sorry, I don't have anymore to say, other than that this fic is awesome. Well, I don't like leaving or reading short reviews. It's just a personal quirk of mine... like my aversion to bananas... and my obsession with the color red... okay, I really should shut up now and continue with the review.

Romy all the way!

I think you could have tried to incorporate some Kurtty into this. I don't know how, but I'm pretty sure there has to be a way. Neh. It's probably not that important anyways. I just so happen to like that couple!

Good to see you're writing again. I assume the reason you forgot to add my two new parodies to your community is that you're really busy now, with another chapter story on the way? Uh... That sounds a bit snappy. It's not meant to be... Whoops.

Keep up the good work, author-with-the-same-name-as-me (I still cannot get over that fact. Nope, I'm not making this up. It's just that I'm your typical crazed fangirl so I pretty much go ballistic at the mention of my favourite author having the same name as me! xD Yes, I'm weird. But you've probably figured that out already.)

Awww the Badger had to spoil Kit-Kat's fun. :( Cause everytime I think of Evo-Logan, I remember that episode in which Tabby called him Badger. Logan's fun to tease in stories. Something to do with his grumpiness, I guess.

I know, I know, I'm rambling. I tend to do that.

Anyways, I'll be eagerly expecting your next story!

-Michelle
superkim111 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I knew that rose was from Remy! And I am very proud of myself for already knowing Logan's ninja facts.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Oh Kitty, she would like Ninja day. So awesome. Very fun little read.

Chica
the-writing-vampire chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I love how this went. Kinda figured GAMBIT would leave Rogue something. will Kurt and kitty ever stop arguing about which is better pirates or ninjas?
RaeDawnxx chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
wooooh! go kitty and gambit! xx
Sporks chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Oh, hush Kurt. To each their own, remember?
(Ninjas for the win!)
So there really IS a day celebrating ninjas? I though there was just pirate day, and the ninjas got stuck with sulking for the rest of the year. Learn something new every day, I guess.
Loved the randomness and the Romy at the end was very sweet. You know you love it, Rogue!
AuthorColorCoated chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Another hilarious story! I have to hand it to Kitty for being so festive and in the spirit! I'm sure she was super stealthy!

Please tell me there's such a thing as a 'Sexy Cajun Day'? ;-)
Asian95 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
lol, where do all these 'holidays' come from? I don't think I've ever heard of anyone celebrating that kind of stuff here, sounds interesting though.
Wiccamage chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Nice, fun, and short - perfect!
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Yaaa great Ninja Day,I like both so is there a Ninja Pirate Day?

Five Ninja Stars ***** :D
FabulousFever chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Hahaha, just amazing! Poor Rogue, maybe she'll find a day that she likes!