Reviews for Close Quarters
That was quick mourning of her parents! Bloody hell WTF?

Hermione took the time to mourn her parents. Locking her door, she put her head in her hands and cried for what seemed like hours. In her heart she knew her parents wanted her to move on, so she simply let out all of her sadness in one big explosion. When she finally looked up, her crying ended, she still felt sad, still missed her family, but knew that she had made peace with them and with herself. Hermione had never been one to give into grief for long. After making sure her eyes were no longer puffy, she got up and decided to have a crack at that library. She was on her way when there was a timid knock on her other door. Removing the locking spell, she called, "Come in!" The door opened, and Minny meekly entered the room, looking nervous. Hermione smiled.
What side effects did the partly hit of the killing curse do to HERNIONE ? She is now the girl who lived? Since she lived though the killing curse?
So 12 minutes after learning that Hermione killed his dad, Draco is kidding around with Hermione. Right.
So there aren't any glamouring charms or polyjuice potions in your version of magic so that Hermione could, you know, GO TO HER PARENT'S FUNERAL? How droll.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/18/2014
Fraulein Takoor chapter 36 . 11/13/2013
Nice story!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 34 . 11/13/2013
That was really funny! ;-) It's was just like in first year! :-)
angeleyes7084 chapter 36 . 11/23/2012
Loved it
erikadeath chapter 36 . 6/13/2012
happy end, i like this
Shawntail chapter 9 . 8/14/2011

could have seen that one coming! nice Crookshanks! *grins*
alysha813 chapter 36 . 5/31/2011
I know it's been years since this was finished but I couldn't resist! Most wonderful and heartfelt story I have ever read!
Scared-Like-Me chapter 33 . 2/1/2011
Love it so freaking much it's not even funny!

I can't find anything to complain's just not possible!

I would like to point out that in chapter 31 you wrote 'Professor Vector was dead, as was Professor Trelawney.'

But in this chapter (33), you say '"Well, I suppose I was wrong about Hermione on Christmas," Trelawney admitted.'

I just want to know... is she dead or not?

Love to read the rest!

Blackcurrant Bonbons chapter 36 . 1/1/2011
Oh my days how I did love this story! Wow I see you haven't published anything in 9 years, something happen? Anyway I adored the story, always love a good Severus/Hermione! XD Happy New Year!
Anettt chapter 15 . 2/15/2010
Love the story , it's brilliant .
sevvygurl chapter 36 . 12/4/2009
this is the cutest ss/hg fanfic that i've read!

:P (_O)