Reviews for SURFACING
karagrace chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I really liked this, interesting view on the two sides of Grissom. Personally, I like 'Gil'...Gris can be so aggravating!
xoxoPAUxoxo chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
i just found your fic, and let me tell you is awesome, I absolutely love it, in fact I'm gonna favorite now D Thanks for sharing.

xoxoPAUxoxo
L.C chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I often wish everyone would call him Gil. I do. Grissom or Gris sounds so business-like and impersonal. And we all want to drag him out of that damned shell don't we. Good story.
vegiegurl chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Why do I like this, when I don't even like the show? _ I too have a thind for men of authority with their subordinates.'_ I don't know why.
Grav chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
What an awesome look into the Man That Is Gil Grissom. I really liked how you divided him up (sounds sort of painful, but I am sure you understand). Love it, love your writing, am running out of synonyms for amazing...

Grav
The Mad Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Fun! I like how you've got a Bruce Wayne / Batman type dichotomy going on here.

TMF
LissaMarie chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Another G/S fic of yours I liked. What is wrong with me? I'm a Nick/Sara shipper! Don't waste your talent and most definitely please continue writing.

Lissa
Mykerinos chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Cute! I like how you used those two different sides and how Gris tries to fight Gil ) You're right, short ficlets can be fun too. This one proofs it.
SilkWood1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Ooooohhh, *rubbing my hands together in glee*, in case you haven't noticed any of my otehr reviews, I'm gonna be scary here (like maybe in my stalker mode) and repeat .. I LOVE YOUR WRITING! I think it's great how you take what's been happening and give it a very realistic explanation, how you delve into the minds of these characters. Your storytelling is wonderful, you rule!
janet84 chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
That was incredible sweet. And so perfect that Gil and Gris are so similar (and, of course, as you pointed out, so different)! A very yummy S/G piece, and so well written! : D

Please read and review my works! :)
Morrolan chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
This is a good story. I like this. Sweet little piece.
KK1522 chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
woo feedback... always a good thing. I do agree this was a nice fluff piece... Good way to anaylze Grissom. Good story... gets two thumbs up from me!
EveLGW chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Well, I'm glad you posted this story - I liked it very much :-)