Reviews for Professor Layton - 100 Things
AKA99 chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Don Paolo? Oh this should be good
The Mocking J chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
This story always makes my day!
Poor Dimitri haha XD
Imagine Worlds chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
These lists are so random! They're really funny :) Don Paolo... Oh, the possibilities (Insert evil laugh here)
The Last Sea Serpent chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
When I first played "Unwound Future", my first thought upon seeing Bill Hawks was "from the way the nerds on Fanfiction Net described him, I thought that he'd be fatter." He still was ugly though...
lolidge19 chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
I was waiting for that chapter ;)

Also: MollyPower2205 is a friend from school, and she thought you'd maybe be interested in a competition I started just before MollyPower2205 started hers. The details are on my bio! ;)

Update soonish! ;)
ScaredOfTheBlueBadger chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
THANKYOU GEORGIE! So yeah, check out my competition! Only available until 31st May 2013!
#ThePowerOfAdvertising
AKA99 chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Madness? THIS. IS LONDON/SPARTA! Ha ha hilarity
Imagine Worlds chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
This is amazing :D I don't even care about OOCness. It's hilarious! Keep writing you're really good :)
The Mocking J chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
FINALLY YOU UPDATED! :D Hilarious as usual, who knew Crow had so many secrets. Can't wait for Dimitri's list!
ScaredOfTheBlueBadger chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
I'm an alright artist, if ur interested...?
Night Valdez chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
even thoug they are ooc, its hilarious! Brilliance
ScaredOfTheBlueBadger chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
YAYAHS!
ScaredOfTheBlueBadger chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
You got 13 to 18 on becky, from the Mr Gum books by Andy Stanton!
The Mocking J chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Clive's list is the best yet :D
genocidershou chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Well, that was...interesting! I have to admit, I did laugh at parts. Are you part of the Layton fandom on tumblr, may I ask? I saw a lot of tumblr references on here...
Wow, unexpected vore scene much? That was half hilarious and half disgusting, thank goodness this is a crackfic-of-sorts so that you didn't go into too much detail XD
The Lady Gaga numbers made me chuckle. I like it. I suppose I should go ahead and read more of the other chapters now.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »