Reviews for Professor Layton - 100 Things
bbfitz chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
IF CLIVES FROWNS UPON HARRY POTTER, I FROWN UPON HIM. :-( Frown.
Anastasia dove chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Ha! I do number 26! :D

X
Eriaana chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
This is so freaking hilarious, please continue XD will you be writing one about Crow? :3
But in all seriousness, this is absolute genius
The Mocking J chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
I'm sad to hear this won't be updated in a while
:( The Clark bread jokes made me lol this chapter!
bbfitz chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
HEY! YOU SKIPPED ARIANA! EVIL! She's whiny. Wait. She was living alone with her brother after her father died. Someone should've adopted them.
professa fan chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I read each chapter and had the best laugh that I have had in awhile. I especially like chapter one and four because I guess they were just more common characters and I had a better background knowledge. You are the funniest and coolest person I know for one, writing about Layton and the crew and in the funniest way possible.
a tip for the next one you do is highlight who says what. So for Luke's words go blue, for emmy, yellow, etc.
YODT!
The Mocking J chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Happy birthday! *Cheers.* This chapter was funny but I don't think it was mean on Claire. Completely agree with 100). We will always miss you, Claire :'(
The Mocking J chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
"Bill Hawks officially smells like an old potato." He looks like one too :D
bbfitz chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
"45). Maybe she didn't know about his afro." I ALMOST DIED OF LAUGHTER

"The professor ran out to put a very expensive cake on Claire's grave that would feed a very hungry hobo.

Which is a different version of Hungry Hippos.

But still just as amusing and fun for all ages." I really DID die of laughter.

"98). Then Don Paolo stole them and now he performs weird rituals with them." I came back to life and died of laughter all over again.
Sparkie chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Lol
Seer0Of0Time chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Omgomgomg! You are funny as heck! By the way, I'm writing this review on my 3DS!
missfeliggy chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
BILL HAWKS NEEDS TO DIE!

On another note, I got rather spooked at nr. 65 (no pun intended)
Scooby! Why did you become a racist?! What wouldn't Shaggy say?
*my mind*
Shaggy: Like, Scoob, couldn't you have, like, chosen someone who, like, isn't a murderer or something?
*my mind out*
Somehow, that isn't reasuring at all XD
Dacergirl369 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Cool! I love this! Almost died of laughter!xx
The Mocking J chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Again, this made me laugh so much, especially Flora's "stealth-fro on the ground". If this is going alphabetically Clive should be coming soon, right? Can't wait for next chapter!
Ally Individual chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
This is hilarious! It had me laughing and staring down at my phone like a loonie :) don't ya just love it when that happens? Anyway, keep writing!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »