Reviews for Where There Is Desire
Kay Ross chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
"Queen Hermione sits on her throne."

And gurl do I kneel. I loved this! And I love these two together. Thank you!
turn out fine chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This was beautiful. What are you doing to me, Cassidy? Ron and Hermione belong together :) Seriously though, I think I like this more for it's descriptions of Ginny, and her getting over Harry, and all those little lines you put in that /killed/ me
[Pretty princess, castles don't stand forever, whatever they tell you. They fall and they crumble and stone is not diamond, darling, so it can be broken. Crowns don't always sparkle, love, as they rust and they crack and they get lost with time, because Albania is far and the heart is heavy, and weary eyes give up searching.]
The second person you used addressing Ginny as little girl, and darling, made the whole thing feel like it was talking to me. This was perfection :)

-Nina :)
ProvidingTheAnswerToTheRiddle chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Wow :) I just want to take this and act it to death... it was amazing
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
[a pretty little autumn redhead girl with too much brain and not enough heart.] That's the perfect description of Ginny. Her entire spirit is explained in that little phrase.

[Maybe you can look at her without slipping your elbow into the butter dish, but that's not what love is, angel.] That line was perfectly said. Her crush on Harry was, as you said, just a little crush from a little girl. And I love the point you got across in that line; really well phrased.

The whole paragraph beginning with "Her eyes are brown," made me want to just scream YES, because the comparisons and the whole idea and everything about it was just perfect. The comparisons between Hermione and Harry were brilliant, and it was amazing.

This whole fic was amazing- I prefer RonHermione, and sometimes GinnyLuna, but honestly, this could almost make me ship these two. Brilliant job, this was fantastic.
corikane chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
this is very sweet and poetic, thank you for it.
makes one heavenly chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I'm not really all for this pairing, like I don't like them as a couple. But I love this story. It's beautifully written.
"her hair is brown (brown like warm smiles and soft hands and ink-stained fingers and scars that spell Mudblood, not black like midnight terrors and scarred hands and clutching fingertips and scars the shapes of lightning bolts and lockets and lies)"
That was my favourite part and I don't know why but I feel like I could read this story over and over again.
Love it great job
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This was really good!
awakeatnight chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You know, I don't actually care for this pairing at all, but the writing was fantastic. Great job!
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I love your writing style and the poetic sense of it all. If I have to guess who that blonde is I'm guessing it's Malfoy.
cassandra chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
love. love. love. love. love.

how is it possible for someone to be so good at this? you have a condescending writing style, almost like a matron scolding the subject of your fanfic.
David Noklevername chapter 1 . 12/4/2012