Reviews for Love in Brawl
kookylover98 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Bowser! Man this was a GOOD chapter! Cant wait to see how they will get bowser back! :)
PyroSolracIII chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Some things that I forgot to mention that also should be adressed.
All of these paragraphs are pretty long, and could actually be broken up into smaller ones.
On that note, whenever a ne person starts to speak you need to start a new paragrapg. Always. It is rule. There should never be more then one person speaking in a paragraph.

Hope what I have said helps you out.

Good luck with all of your endeavors.
PyroSolracIII chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Uhmm. Actually, the whole amputated thing was just an old theory because in a poster for the first game it looked like they had metalic legs. So it is not fact. Just a poor theory. One that is not even relevant anymore, since that looked is even used anymore.

Anyway, you might want to go back and make some edits. There are some very noticeable issues. The biggest one being that there are quite a few unfinished sentences that just skip into the next, which is still missing pars of its sentences. Also some minor grammer.
While you are typing I suggest that you slow down a bit, and read what you have typed twice, then a third time backwards to see if you have left any mistakes.

Besides that, this is a good start. It is just that the issues really take away from the story.

Good luck with all of your endeavors.
kookylover98 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Great one! I can't wait to see what's next! And awwww bowser and kevin lol both know as king dad now! Can't wait for the rest!