Reviews for A Friend Given by Nature
WriterKillsReader chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I really love this story. There is never enough big brother Sam! XD. Could you write more? I (and many more I guess) would be really happy!
Dis-Appearing Writer chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I love this one shot so much! There aren't enough Sam Big Brother stories. Plenty of Dean but not enough Sam ones...or Adam for the matter
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
You can't just end it there! No!
staidwaters chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This is really cute. I can see it fitting into cannon, well, an AU-ish cannon exceedingly well. "And then there were three" and all that.
Anyhow, it was a fun read, thanks for sharing.
SimplyMe51 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Awesome! I loved it! Great story idea, great characterization - just an amazing fic!

Thanks for sharing!
liron-aria chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I am so glad this exists.

Sam would be an awesome big brother to Adam, from what little we saw of his interaction with ghoul!Adam. He totally would pick up to help Adam if they met during Stanford.

Adam's reactions in this are great. His grief is very realistic, and I love how his relationship with Sam grows organically. And I loved his interactions with John and Dean and Bobby. And him teasing Sam over Jess was perfect!

I even loved John and Dean in this, especially since things were still so strained between them and Sam. The scene at the end was great - John's kind of terrible at being a proper father, but he still tries his best.

This was absolutely wonderful, thanks for sharing!
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I love this story and how you approached writing Sam and Adam. It is so wonderfully written with them interacting so hesitantly and yet wonderfully together. And the way you wrote Adam, dealing with his grief and Sam dealing with new responsibilities... I'm sorry but I don't think I have the words to give this story justice. I truly love this story and enjoyed reading it.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I've never been a huge fan of added siblings to the boys, and REALLY didn't like Adam in the show because it broke them up, BUT first and foremost I am a Sam girl and this story was WONDERFUL. It was such a joy to read and a very nice surprise that it was taken in a different direction where Sam was the caregiver and not Dean. It was so nice and refreshing for somebody to write Sam as I perceive him to be. Good, kind, and selfless, which is something the show just keeps trying to push away from. Very much enjoyed! Nicole :)
PhoenixPulse chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This was perfect, oh my gosh! I had just finished my re-watch of Swan Song when I felt the need to read a family centered fic and a fic about Adam, and I found this so it was like the best of both worlds! I love big brother Sam, and I liked your characterization of both of them. Adam seemed very much like Adam, and of course Dean and John, and Bobby (must've been an awful shock for John-talk about awkward and uncomfortable family meetings!)

This was wonderfully written and I enjoyed reading it. :)
soaring freedom chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
i really love this story it was amazing and very creative and i would love to read a sequel
APatchOfSunlight chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Loved it. Sam as a primary care giver is exactly the sort of Sam Sam never gets to be but really should be more often. Your Adam is special, kinda reminded me of Dean a lot, but that's probably the Winchester blood coming on strong. Makes me want to read what happens post burny Jessica, or will things even really happen, primary care giving trumps revenge for sure!

Thanks for this,

-Josey
The Grim Writer chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Huh. Cute.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I like this. A few spelling errors, but nothing to distract from the story. Great job!
OogaBooga1234 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Awesome! Glad someone wrote something like this :)
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh my god.

Everything is perfect.

Everything.

Is.

Perfect.

(Except for the lack of MORE.)