Reviews for DED - Danny, Ember, Dani
DanDrake chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Alright this story is awesome! Please continue this!
BartWLewis chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
Really good. Please update soon.
JPagt chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
If you are looking for a Gohan/Azula fic the only one I know of is 'Dragons of the Saphire Flame' by Masenko56. It isn't that much like your idea but it is one of like 5 DBZ/AtLA crossovers with Gohan. I still think it is worth a read though.

In terms of the premise for your idea it kinda reminds me of 'The Saiyan and the Acrobat' but that one is Gohan/Ty Lee

ps I think your idea would make a good story.
JPagt chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
This is a really good story keep up the great work. One thing I was wondering about though is what happened to the crown of fire and the ring of rage after Pariah Dark was defeated? Mostly I though it would make sense if some one (maybe Clockwork) took them for safe keeping. Then you could have Sinster with 2 items and Danny with 2 items.

Anyway this battle is shaping up to be epic. I'm looking forward to seeing what role Ember, Johnny and Kitty are going to have in the battle. I guess I'll just have to wait for the next update to find out :P

Cheers,
JP
Xeziel15 chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
Awesome Story :D Keep it up!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
Thanks, I waited a while for this I kinda sometimes have different ways I write from Boy to Girl.I'm not gay, its just that I have different writing perspectives that's all.
Spidey2 chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
loved it! keep going! you should make it so sam dies. I am tired of her posessiveness over danny. seriously, it's getting to the point where she is creepy and annoying.
jim89 chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Interesting chapter building up to something new
still feels like I'm missing something big?
I guess we'll find out

We shall see
zoxy2 chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
i'm excited for the next chapter, can't freakin wait!
zoxy2 chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
wow, somebody's always gotta make an exit, now don't they?!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
Cool story but when r u going to update
DannyPhantom619 chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Thanks for the information I can't wait for the updates to show
janzen222 chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Finally someone who agrees with me about Gohan. Gohan should've been the strongest character in DBZ but the creators screwed him up(AND CHICHI) and wtf, Videl should've gotten stronger as well and she should;ve pushed her husband!
crazyshine chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
God bless you too! Happy Thanksgiving! I over ate! I haven't forgotten about our conversation we had about two months ago, I just don't what else to say for once! Bye!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This was my first fan fiction and is the best story I heard so far that is after Phantom Planet and a great couple DannyXEmber which I hope that u plz update.
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »