Reviews for DED - Danny, Ember, Dani
Scheffelman chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Continue soon please
Scheffelman chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Nice grow a pair joke to Go an. Makes lots of people lol
Scheffelman chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Go ahead and add Technus and Desiree as well
DanDrake chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Alright this story is awesome! Please continue this!
Lewis-Sama chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
Really good. Please update soon.
Jaygt chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
If you are looking for a Gohan/Azula fic the only one I know of is 'Dragons of the Saphire Flame' by Masenko56. It isn't that much like your idea but it is one of like 5 DBZ/AtLA crossovers with Gohan. I still think it is worth a read though.

In terms of the premise for your idea it kinda reminds me of 'The Saiyan and the Acrobat' but that one is Gohan/Ty Lee

ps I think your idea would make a good story.
Jaygt chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
This is a really good story keep up the great work. One thing I was wondering about though is what happened to the crown of fire and the ring of rage after Pariah Dark was defeated? Mostly I though it would make sense if some one (maybe Clockwork) took them for safe keeping. Then you could have Sinster with 2 items and Danny with 2 items.

Anyway this battle is shaping up to be epic. I'm looking forward to seeing what role Ember, Johnny and Kitty are going to have in the battle. I guess I'll just have to wait for the next update to find out :P

Cheers,
JP
Xeziel15 chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
Awesome Story :D Keep it up!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
Thanks, I waited a while for this I kinda sometimes have different ways I write from Boy to Girl.I'm not gay, its just that I have different writing perspectives that's all.
Spidey2 chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
loved it! keep going! you should make it so sam dies. I am tired of her posessiveness over danny. seriously, it's getting to the point where she is creepy and annoying.
jim89 chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Interesting chapter building up to something new
still feels like I'm missing something big?
I guess we'll find out

We shall see
zoxy2 chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
i'm excited for the next chapter, can't freakin wait!
zoxy2 chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
wow, somebody's always gotta make an exit, now don't they?!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
Cool story but when r u going to update
DannyPhantom619 chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Thanks for the information I can't wait for the updates to show
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »